About This File

watch me BLOAT my cute P0T belly!

♡ new pink hair 
♡ bloating
♡ burping
♡ tight jeans
~ 24 minutes

🎀 behold the burp princess 🎀

i try bloating for the first time, taking my smol squishy tummy from deflated to round!

i experience some technical difficulties with the audio, but i make it up to you ♡
queue how consuming 4 bananas & a bottle of soda water turns into more...

i get uncomfortable doing this, i think i'm to explode if i move from this chair.
this sensation only grows stronger the hours after filming this... i love it 🤤

enjoy my cute bubbly burps & bloated tummy  👉👈

i love chuuu xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GetOutOfMyCarNow

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I'm sorry, I want to give this 5 stars as I otherwise liked this, but can you please mention any farting in the description? It's just a turnoff for some people. (Other people like it though, so mentioning it in the description is helpful for them, too.)

Link to review
Danument

really really loved this clip, and I hope that you include farting in clips in the future.

Link to review

Your videos are so great! You are adorably cute and your little tummy gets so big and round . I hope to see more bloating videos , maybe with a gallon of cake batter shake 😋❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Nmg

Great video! You showed good effort apple and i loved the burps. I cant wait too see the next bloat chugging video and see how you keep expanding that belly. Hopefully we can hear your belly be talkative too. 

Link to review
Spencer90

Wow this is one of the best bloat videos I have seen on here! You have a huge capacity! I love the look of relief you have when you burped and your belly super ballooned up! I’m super looking forward to seeing more future bloat videos! Maybe one day you can do a mentos and coke video where you swallow mentos and drink Diet Coke! 

Link to review