4 Screenshots

About This File

So I thought I'd set myself a challenge after my workout to eat my Papa John's Pizza really quickly. 

I thought maybe if I did well we could travel the country whilst I win us money in speed eating competitions, all the while getting fatter and fatter. 

What do you think? Will that work?

I think I spent far too much time being naughty though - fair warning... I open mouth eat like  messy piggy slob a few times and play with my belly. I wonder if I wasn't so turned on by eating this massive pizza - maybe I could have done it quicker? What do you think? I even put a timer over the top of the video so you can track how long it takes me. 

All the love and hugs 

CC x

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

CC is absolutely gorgeous.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This has to be my most favourite vid of yours yet CC. I love the amount of big burps you did in this, you even shocked yourself with how loud they were. I even managed to capture one in a gif below, (being careful not to show the timer). I would definitely love to see another vid like this, especially if you had a few hiccups in there too. 

9CC4349D-9AA8-46EA-A773-350485E7C479.gif

F86A3217-25A1-4163-9B9C-FE2C597FE82F.png

79BAA069-725B-466B-B383-30BA87CC3E93.gif

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review 🥰

I’m glad you liked it and thanks for not showing the timer in the video when you made another gif 🤪🧡

Link to review
ricyoshi

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I've been around this community for quite some time and known many great members and models over the years but i haven't met one as genuine as ChubbyCupcake, the wait for this video was well worth it. Every bite she voraciously devours like the greedy little pig she is, visibly aroused by her own stuffing she finishes the pizzas off with time to spare - letting out a large satisfying burp at the end. If your into stuffing videos then this is one for you, not to mention the fact that ChubbyCupcake is one of the most responsive and approachable members on Curvage, and whilst watching the video it is like you are there with her for over 25 magnificent minutes as she talks and eats directly for you.

A must have and excellent value, it has something in it for everyone and most of all you wont be disappointed; easily a  contender for one of the best clips yet.

Thank you @ricyoshi - it makes it easy to be responsive when I’m talking to kind people like you. I appreciate your review and feedback. Thank you so much 🧡

Link to review
imso1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly you are so cute and sexy and it blows my mind how much I am turned on by watching you eat. I wish I could sit and feed you like a queen all day everyday. Once again another perfect video. Cheers ❤️

Thank sounds perfect 👌 

Link to review