Weigh In Challenge Results

$14.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Finally its time!!

I'm so excited to share this weigh in. Its the most proud I've ever been. Its the final weigh in from my weight gain challenge and to say I'm pleased with the results is an understatement. Its been a wild month full of boost, shakes, endless stuffings, greasy food, dairy, and I'm bigger than ever. I pushed myself hard and this challenge flew by. Now my gut has a whole new capacity level thats going to help me continue to grow. Especially with the holidays around the corner- i'm going to be a blimp. And I'm so appreciative to have you on this journey with me.

In this video I talk about all the new things I'm experiencing with a massive gut. I love every second of it and I cant tell you enough how pumped I am for you to see this video. I was so nervous because I filmed the first part prior to my weigh in and I was at the edge of my seat just as much as you. But alas- you're going to fucking love these results.  

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

distance23

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I am absolutely amazed by the size of this woman, along with the dedication to her craft. I didn't know what to expect when that scale read out, and it read way higher than my previous thought. She is embracing the inner fat girl and I can certainly see how she's breaking furniture now.

Response from the author:

Thank you 😊😋

Link to review
bigboy1858

Congratulations!!!!🎉🎉 Nadya ended her big October gaining challenge with some serious gains🤯 all the food and boost she's been packing in has fattened her up real good and with 2 of the best gaining holidays fast approaching this gaining challenge has prepared her gut to be even more of a absolute gluttonous pig for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm excited to see just how much fatter your going to be by the end of the year🐷.

Thank you :) i always love reading your reviews i know i say that often but you have such a way with words ahaha

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Thank you for leaving review seriously !! :)

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Here’s the moment we have been waiting for the big weigh in, love hearing about all the recent changes and reactions you have had from people you know. Those shake ideas wow might try those myself 😂. Your chins so noticeable now no more neck 🐷, it seems like you definitely need help getting off the couch now 🥵. That weigh in 🤯 congratulations nadya 🥳 another big gain and with Christmas and thanksgiving on the way you will be even heavier starting 2023 😍.

Thank you for the reviews! :)❤️ 

Link to review