5 Screenshots

About This File

There is something so primally satisfying about having a FULL BLOATED BELLY ❤️ 

There is no point is trying to suck in my belly anymore because I look FAT no matter what. The jiggle of my every movement and the way my sumptuous body covers my chair leaves me drooling and dripping...

Cum...I mean come... explore my FATNESS with me. Give yourself to the sensualness of this video, zoom in and out (imagine you are my cameraman) of my curves, watch how my fingers sink deliciouslyyyyyy deep into my soft body and listen to me talk about my plumpness 

This video left me hot and ready to be taken 👄

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

silverwing4563

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

OMG! This girl is getting more greedy, confident, and curvy every upload. Assuming and goddess like growing figure, really just becoming a total curvy goddess. Keep those incredible curves growingggg ! 😳😳🥹

Response from the author:

Thank youuuuu ❤️ I should do a video where I just lay back and am pampered like a Greek goddess x3 

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

AGirlWhoLikesToEat nails it again with a truly big belly bloat that you love to keep coming back to. More and more her belly mesmerises you, you'll be satisfied with this video. 

Thank youuuu 🥰

Link to review
Borghen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

No beating around the bush, this video's content is exactly what it says in the title: "A Girl Who Likes To Eat" stuffed and bloated beyond her limits.

No teasing either: she's already in lingerie and is not afraid to show her fattened body from every angle.

Short but satisfying.

I love showing it all off 😚

Link to review