Chugging 2 Bottles Of Wine In 10 Minutes

$9.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I just ate Mexican food & a half of pitcher of margarita, so I figured I’d keep the night going and chug 2 full bottles of wine in what probably was record time. I chug, play with my belly, jiggling & slapping it. Lots of burping & I get verrrrry tipsy. 😅

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She's just such a goddess at this point 😍. Looks better with each pound she packs on (which she's doing quickly). She gets super tipsy from two bottles of wine, surprised she doesn't need more with how massive she's gotten. Super sexy

Link to review
killerb1

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Incredibly sexy video with TBASSBBW's hedonism on full display. She looks & sounds fantastic...would love to see a drunken aftermath vid next time she does a chugging video like this, whether it's stuffing, a try-on, a chat, whatever. The looseness is super hot; as usual, the only flaw in this clip is that it's too short.

Response from the author:

😘😘😘

Link to review
scooberiffic

This video is a burp lovers delight!!😍 As we’ll all know TBASSBBW can chug with the best of them, and this video is no different!! The way she fills up her belly with 2 bottles of wine is a sight to see! And how can I not mention her arms!!😍 They have grown absolutely gigantic with her recent pounds, and there’s no sign of her stopping!! 600 pounds is looking more and more of a guarantee at the rate she is eating and drinking!! 😍 another fantastic video from our favourite Curvage Queen!!

Thank you 🥰🥰

Link to review
micha13

❤️ I have never seen such a sexy wine chugging before. You are unbelievable. You are great. Love every second of this Clip.

Thank you so much 😘😘

Link to review