8 Screenshots

About This File

🌟HEY HEY HEY🌟

Welcome to My 7 Day Funnel Challenge In this clip I decided to take on the challenge and chug a different milkshake every day for 7 whole days. I drink various chocolatey flavours and sweet luxurious milkshakes to try and fill my bloated fat belly up with. I just love funneling so much, it turns me on and makes me feel like such a greedy fat piggy. My tummy moans and groans as I fill it with full fat milk mixed with calorie intense chocolate and sweets, oh and don't forget the squirty cream for the added calories! I make sure to slap and jiggle my big chubby belly & body for you every time so you get the full effect and hear just how stuffed with thick creamy liquid my belly is. it makes such a sloshy noise! I even let out the occasional burp as all the gas tries to escape me. By the end of the week i'd put on an exra 1.5kg its amazing what chugging full fat milk can do to you. I would definitely reccomend it 😝

If you enjoyed please consider leave a review 💙 Blue x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ScottishStevo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely loved this and love how you talk 😍😍 the sounds you make when you chug is offft

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ☺️ 💙

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

🥰

Link to review