4 Screenshots

About This File

A hottie with a sexy belly. WHAT A COMBO! In this video I am wearing a dress that I have cllllearly outgrown. I have some tight jeans on and want to show you all that’s underneath. I strip them down exposing all of me. This video I will mesmerize you with my sexy belly, ass and thighs. Showing you my cute pink panties, belly nice and tucked inside, then I slowly tease you and give you an amazing show belly out. Sexy chat and naughty talk. Bouncing, jiggling, massaging…this video will make you explode in a matter of minutes. 

Let me know how much you like this video, it’s such a turn on to know you enjoy it. 💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you sir 😉😉

Link to review
t69502a

OMG you look gorgeous in this video. The bigger you get the more wonderful you look especially when you’re bursting out of your clothes. ❤️💋👌

Ahhh thank you so much! Yes something so satisfying about growing out of clothing love it xoxox

Link to review

Lindsee has been a ridiculously gorgeous model for so long that sometimes I take her beauty and presence for granted. This is one of those times. This is a 10 minute clip that just drives home how gorgeous she is. She’s just beautiful, her belly is legendary, this way too tight dress is great. Look, I bought this clip knowing I was going to see a stunningly beautiful woman, she was going to chat me up, tease me with her perfect body, and it was going to be glorious. Got exactly what I wanted, and at 10 minutes, it was a steal for the price. 

This review deserves a gold medal 🥇 

so so grateful thank you thank you ☺️ 🥰

Link to review