4 Screenshots

About This File

ezgif.com-gif-maker7.thumb.gif.0705e5272bacfd09608da6bd03a448ae.gif 
SALE was $9.99 now $5. For 2 days only.

VOYEURISM + EXHIBITION + STUFFING + EROTIC ROLE PLAY     Nikki’s neighbour is a sexy, mysterious guy who lives in the same apartment complex; his unit is directly across from hers. They can see each other clearly through the wide glass patio doors. They have passed each other going to the pool, in the parking lot, etc... Nikki has felt his eyes following her up the stairs, and sunbathing by the pool on a number of occasions. They both know they are attracted to each other and have exchanged phone numbers. He loves watching her close up through his telescope when her curtains are opened.  Nikki is fully aware she is being watched.

Striptease One day Nikki finally gets a phone call from her neighbour asking her what’s she wearing, and to open the curtains so he can see.  Nikki is compelled by his voice and does as he asked.

Chair Dance Nikki being out of shape and overweight she dances unsteadily, slowly and sensually.

Weigh In How much does Nikki weigh now?

Stuffing 4L - Ice Cream As Nikki continues to eat and expand, she is distracted by her own body and continues to tease her neighbour.  Her neighbour eagerly encourages her to continue eating until she’s stuffed, and sexually turned on.  They continue to brew up some steamy chemistry between them,  until….. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Username:

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

i missed her so much, she's probably my favorite model ever. her figure is so uniquely lush and plump; i wish i could get as plump as her, but i get all flabby and lumpy...

also love the fact that she's barefoot more often these days (don't judge me, but her feet are adorable). imo this is probably her sexiest video !

Response from the author:

Aww thank you, I’m happy you loved my video, feet and all. 😉 thank you for your gorgeous feedback and review. ❤️

Link to review
hilljustin444

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow this model is so stunning. I've missed her work and it never disappoints! I can't wait to see what more she comes out with and watch her grow. This video is super erotic and amazing to watch. She she really knows how to show her body off.

Wow thank you, I love your review. So amazing. Thank you again!!❤️🥰😘

Link to review
SeamusIRL

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the most innovative models has done it again.  Niki has always gone for a fresh approach that is unique and erotic. 

This engaging roleplay is filled with a seductive look at her luscious body... still filling up and getting more round and robust !!  Her legs are strong... thick burly thighs and curved calves in heels... her soft white skin begs to be stroked. Tubs of vanilla ice cream add to her ravishing belly size... filling the big balloon shaped globe... so much that it touches the floor !!

The highlight for me is watching her arousal as she devours the vanilla... dripping it on chubby chin and sweet lips... her ample bosom... smearing it on her delicious fat belly !!  So lush !!  (Oh, and her kilo count is up nicely)

This is the most engaging look at Niki and her exhibitionist streak... with a voyeuristic neighbor who is intent on taking her to the next level. Hopefully we'll see more exciting roleplay from her soon.

Thank you again for your continuous support. I love your review and so happy you enjoyed my video. I’m sure there will be more role pay videos. ❤️

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Gian Maria

An erotic fantasy very real and spot on, it's as if she can Read in my wishes! Everything turns into an explosion o emotion. As i watch i would like to have 10 or more eyes because every part of her body fat it's so sexy and hot, that i can't imagine what level it could reach!! Not to mention her face so adorable, she's amazing! 💙 😍👍

Omg, thank you. 🤩 It pleases me that you loved my video. I appreciate your review, it means a lot to me. 😍

Link to review