3 Screenshots

About This File

What could be better than a fat girl in lingerie? Um absolutely NOTHING! 

Watch me try on a stringy see through lingerie dress while I test it out by bouncing around and sitting multiple ways in a chair (that I make look extremely tiny🤣)! I talk about how much I love my highlighted rolls, ass and belly and show you basically my whole body while I try it on. I hope you love this piece and seeing me struggle getting this over my fat juicy body❤️ 

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

My God! Katie has found the perfect lingerie- it fits her perfectly. This video is a tight-clothes on hourglass figure lover’s dream!!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review love!

Link to review

Right off the bat we're blessed to see our Goddess in (almost) all her glory, as she prepares to show off her incredible figure in her latest lingerie purchase.  We get great views of her hourglass figure, her hanging belly, and of course her massive ass.  While she struggles to get the lingerie over her huge tits without tearing it, it's nothing compared to getting it over her stomach and ass, which she eventually does.  You can see it's a tight fit, but it hugs her figure just right, really highlighting her hips and belly.  We get a quick full body view of the outfit with some jiggling, but the real test of this outfit comes when Katie decides to sit down while wearing it.  Will it stay in place?  Will it ride up?  Will it buckle under all that pressure?  You gotta get this sexy, A+ video to find out.  Another banger from my favourite model on Curvage.  

Response from the author:

Oh my god I have to sit down for this before I even read it. Day made!😇

Link to review