6 Screenshots

About This File

"This is all for me? But I want to watch you stuff your fat face too..."

Dani has dressed up for you, flaunting her fattened body in pasties and a fishnet leotard. You've made Dani so fat, and she loves watching you grow together. In front of Dani sits a huge feast: 20 wings, two large fries and so much soda!

Horny and hungry, Dani puts on quite a show for you while she wolfs down her food. She smacks and jiggles her bloated gut, belching and moaning while she coos at you about how fat you've gotten, too. In full Dom mode, Dani smirks at the camera after moving it just underneath her swollen gut, giving you a perfect view of her deep belly button and substantial belly hang. Like a gluttonous pig, she stuffs food into her mouth ravenously until she's ready to pop.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Really hot video. Such an amazing voice I could listen to all day! Such a sexy clip and a great mutual gain video

Link to review
Kevinmorad

I just want to put out my appreciation for Dani & I like her clips she is beautiful & unaware of how stuffed she is most of the time gets she is very fat & struggles are noticeable it's not easy for Dani to move her big extended belly every few days to the chair or sofa. if you keep eating fast food you will always struggle to get up miss! ❤️ 

Link to review

Always a treat to see mutual gainer content, especially content that is as good as Dani's. Lots of hot belches and burps combined with sensual feeder encouragement.

Can't help but wonder if there's a deleted scene at the end that's too spicy for curvage 😏

Link to review