3 Screenshots

About This File

The long awaited and highly requested health update and doctor's visit recap has arrived! Casey had a doctors appointment and experienced so many hot and horny comments from her doctor and the nursing staff. She tells you all the details of what happened and what was said. Casey then gives you a little summary update of her health and how her gain has impacted certain things. A very raw, honest, yet positive update!

Casey's doctor really didn't hold back at all.. .and neither did her nurse. It was 30 minutes of non-stop horny humiliation and embarrassing moments for Casey. This video is full of fat chat and giggles. 

If you like humiliation, teasing, fat commentary, and insight into the health aspect of gaining/feedism, this video is going to be right up your alley!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Studmuffintop

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Only watched about 40seconds of this before I busted a nut. Looking forward to watching the rest in 30second intervals.😅

Response from the author:

hahah this is the best review ever! Thank you so much 💗💗

Link to review
jacksprat

I am so here for this big healthy ball of fat. In this installment Casey describes her recent doctor visit. Spoiler Alert: She's healthy as an ox! How could she not be? Just just at her all bouncy and happy. Casey plays with her fat belly while regaling us with stories about how much her belly affects the behavior of everyone she encounters. It's the elephant in the room. Whereas social decorum discourages most comments directly to Casey concerning her abundance, the doctors office must address her ballooning tum-tum openly and honestly. And Casey obviously loves the frank attention. She loves her belly so much, worships, adores and constantly nurtures its development. So yeah, when doctors and nurses are shocked at the immensity of such a petite cutie Casey is more than a little bit flattered. She's turned on and delighted that her weight is so affectual to professionals. You will be affected too. Your own body will react to Curvy Casey in many ways, each with its own medical descriptions. Erections, increased heartrate, pre-cum and ejaculation will all be experienced as you pay dear attention to fat, happy, and very healthy Casey. 

Link to review
Snowman123

Nothing we love more than a healthy hog. Always love seeing Casey enjoy the awkward moments of her hog lifestyle and doctors offices are probably at the top of the lists. Plenty of belly bouncing included in this happy update of our healthy hog who can continue to absolutely push all limits. 

Thank you so so much! Thrilled you enjoyed the video ❤️ 

Link to review
Bauer88

Such an amazing clip from start to finish!!! Casey's massive gut is hanging out from start to finish and looks absolutely massive 😍🥵 The non stop details of her health and doctor's appointment while we get to marvel at the stunning sight of Casey's enormous gut is almost too hot to handle 🔥 This is the next best thing to being a fly on the wall for her actual doctor's appointment!!!

LOVE YOU SM ❤️ Thank you so so much!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I absolutely adore this woman and once again she gives us a legendary clip! Casey has become such a blob Beauty and she is showing off an extra plump body now! Listen to her talk about her doctor experience, it is sooooo hot!!!! These kind of updates are extra special and the way Casey tells them is so fun and genuine. She is such a down-to-earth girl! Definitely recommend this 20/10!!!!! Love ya, Casey!!!! 🥰

Thank you so so much ❤️ this means a lot to me and I am so thankful for your support!

Link to review
rw16

Another 10+ video from the greatest gainer that Curvage has ever known. The honesty and the detail are always appreciated. You look great and I would’ve loved to see the part where you had to rise from a lying position. 😉

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words! You are the sweetest ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Casey is so big and healthy. So I usually like doctor visit recap clips since they can have that same vibe as weight gain reaction clips which I enjoy. I was half worried about this before watching it because I would to hate to hear Casey tell us there is something wrong with her overall health, being as fat as she is, thankfully that was not the case. Casey’s health is fine, of course her doctor and his staff had their comments about Casey’s size and weight, wanting to know how the thin little girl from years ago became the big, round woman on the doctor’s table today, discussed some her current fat life struggles and what she might consider to lose weight going forward. Although she liked this doctor I think Casey will continue on her gaining journey since she wants to reach her next personal weight milestone that  she is so close to. Working her real job in healthcare I also think that means Casey will always be mindful of her gain not becoming so extreme it endangers her health, which I hope the same for any feedee/BBW model.  Always a turn on seeing Casey’s big, round “yoga ball belly” on full display too. 

Thank you always love ❤️ your reviews mean more to me than I can say!

Link to review