Β Β  (2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Veruca has been a very bad girl. She stole a Halloween cake meant for a party. When her partner finds her secretly eating his cake he binds her hands and makes her eat the entire thing. He teases her the entire time. Calling her names, humiliating her, covering her belly in frosting. Will she finish? Will she pop? Will she ever do this again?

Contains: Hand Fo rce Feeding, Male Feeder, Bondage, Humiliating, Name calling, messy eating, tight clothes, bloated belly, teasing, burping

Other Files from Veruca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Oh WOW !!!! I truly loved it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯ ❀️‍πŸ”₯😍 & Veruca did it absolutely right Β by wearing jeans Β πŸ‘–β€οΈ & a really tight fitting shirt πŸ‘• that is way too small for her ,with that BIG !!!! & HUGE!!!! MASSIVE!!! HANGING GUT & so bouncy and Β so !!! gorgeous jiggly!!! WOW !!!! You have gotten so incredibly BIG !!!! It looks Amazing !!!!πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• I can most definitely tell you have been eating a lot of cakes πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ§& cookies πŸͺ yummmm!!!! πŸ˜‹Your FEEDER!!! Has been feeding you really !!!! Β good !!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you most definitely need too do more & more stuffings & sitting πŸͺ‘ down,,, wearing jeans πŸ‘–β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ & shirts that are way too small too coverup that FAT !!!! GUT !!!! Of yours can’t wait to see more !!!! Β Happy Jack O Lantern GIFPs I am always going to be a BELLY & jeans πŸ‘– type of guy. & especially how FAT !!!! & how much it truly hangs out !!! as it continues too bounce & jiggle it looks so stunning 🀩 & attractive too me !!!!πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ’• that I have laid my eyes πŸ‘€ πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•on !!!!Β 

Link to review