7 Screenshots

About This File

includes: step mom pov/roleplay, dirty talk, mutual gain kink, feedee/feeder roleplay, body play/jiggling, strip tease

In this pov/roleplay, your step mom tries to cheer you up after you and your girlfriend just broke up. Don’t worry, she will do anything to make you feel better, including pleasing you 😋😇 she strips down, talks about her dirtiest fantasies, jiggles and plays with her body allll over. And plans to meet up with you later, as long as you don’t tell anyone 😏🤐🤫 

Edited by Princessagabbyxo

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chubby girls are sexy 320

· Edited by Chubby girls are sexy 320

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

LOVE IT!!! Tbh I’d make sure I got you before you’d have a chance to be my step mom lol. Soooooo sexy 

edit:NGL I’d marry you in a heartbeat 😻😻😻

Response from the author:

Hehe you are so sweet!! I’m so glad you enjoyed 😉😘

Link to review
Guest Nickyboi

This is a greaaaat role play.  This princessa gabby lady is soooo my type so the warming feeling inside and hard as fuk cock cum like 10 times harder. Even if she not your exact type she will be after this video hehe. Trust me guys. She looks that sexy girl who can sneak into your apartment at night and just go to town with u and yet has the sweetness to eat and snuggle with u afterwords. She puts her hands on her hot body in all the rite places omg. U will love how she flirts with that long seeeexy brunette hair too that I personally would just love to wrap around my hard cock hehe. So what are u waiting for dude, she’s hot, in red, chubby, and ready for u and won’t take no for an answer! 🥵

Ahh thank you so much for this review! I am definitely the kinda girl you can go to town with and eat/snuggle after, one of my favorite things 🥰 

Link to review
Guest Lamiecollins12

What a great roleplay 😍🥰 such a turn on ❤️❤️😍 she knows how to tease you and knows just what I want 🥰❤️ love when she juggles that belly and she knows it's sexy too 😍❤️

I’m so glad you liked the roleplay! And thank you so much 🥰 I love making this kinda content! 

Link to review
Continental

Gabby is the perfect stepmom to have when you've just broken up with your girlfriend.😢  So understanding, so sympathetic and knows you're hurting.  You've had a secret crush on her for a while since she's thick and jiggles in all the right places, much more attractive than your skinny girlfriend.🥰  Luckily, she is also a hot, voluptuous slut with an insatiable appetite for sex. 😍   Stepmom knows how to keep a secret too.  Secret mutual gaining, secret trysts in the middle of the night, and secret kinks you both can share. 😋  Maybe breaking up with your girlfriend wasn't such a bad idea after all! 😊

Wearing a hot lingerie set 🔥 with sexy, slutty talk, this is another great roleplay video by Princessa Gabby.  😍    

Thank you so much for your review, C 🥰❤️ I’m so glad you liked the clip, and lingerie set 😋

Link to review