3 Screenshots

About This File

I went out with a few of my friends for lunch, and I was pretty surprised that I still was starving after the lunch. My friends are all pretty small, ordering just salads! I had a burger and fries which was delicious, but decide to order Wendy’s to be delivered once I’m home. This was my first time ever stuffing after already being stuffed, and I am so happy I decided to record it for you! And in true gluttonous form, I squirt ranch dressing down my throat while eating some deliciously fried chicken nuggets and salty fries. Even when I discover ranch was in the bag, I can’t be bothered to switch to dipping, being a gluttonous hog with calorie filled ranch dripping down my throat is way too hot of a feeling. I become full quickly, but that doesn’t mean I stop. In fact, I eat until I almost feel sick, physically. I don’t think I’ve ever been this full! A big burger, tons of fries, and chicken nuggets all are piled into my belly, forcing me to finally peel off my jeans, I don’t know how they made it as long as they did! You can see how big and taut my gut continues to get, swelling up with food and drinks. By the end,  I collapse on the bed, hardly able to get up without feeling like I’m going to be ill. My shirt sits tight around my belly, showing off just how round and rotund I have become! I give you a standing view before I collapse back on the bed, too full to do anything else. I try to give some burps to relieve some pressure but it doesn’t work! I can’t believe I completely gave into gluttony like this, it was so hot for me to fill another one of my fantasies! I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

IMB_73F56V.GIF

IMB_EiHoLU.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW 🤩!!!! WOW 🤩!!!! WOW🤩 !!!! OH !!!😯!🤩 WOW !!!! ❤️💕😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Aria my curvage friend 🥰❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕 you look absolutely !!!!incredible !!!! I mean just look 👀❤️at you !!!!  Damn girl 👧❤️ you have gotten !!!! so !FAT !!!!,,  I just can’t believe it Amaze Its Beautiful GIFyou have turned yourself into this beautiful🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 Gorgeous 🤩❤️💕💕💕💕💕stunning !!!! Very !!!! HOTTT !🥵Even HOTTER !!!!🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 gluttonous!!!! 🍔🌭🍟🍕🌮🌯🥞🧇🥨🥯🥧🍦🍨🍧🍡🧁🍰🎂🍭🍪🍩🍿🍫🍬🥤🥤🥤🥤goddess !!!! Art Animation GIF by grantkoltoonsEspecially when you got done eating out with your very slim friends ,,,while you order BIG Sloppy burgers 🍔 & fries 🍟🥤& all of that yummy 😋❤️💕stuff ,,,while your friends order nothing but salads ,,,🥗 with less calories ,,while yours is delicious in high in FAT !!! 200.gif& calories ,,,,& right after eating all of that Sloppy burgers 🍔 & fries 🍟 ,,,,you are still hungry !!!😋 so you order more takeout 🥡 🍔🌭🍕🍟🥤at Wendy’s ,,,& pushing !your self even further !than before ,,,& eating bite after bite & squirting chick fill lae  ,,,if I spelled that incorrectly ?,,,,, but anyways,,,ranch in your greedy mouth 👄😋❤️ & continueing!!!! too fill that Really !Really !!!! HOTTT !!!! MASSIVE !!!! & HUGE !!!! FAT !!!! BELLY!!!! & wearing jeans 👖 ❤️shorts  ,,which I find extremely HOTTT!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 ,,,Especially when you unbutton ,,them Letting out THAT !!!! BIG !!!! HUGE !!!! FAT !!!! GUT!!!! As it hangs & spills so !!!!so !!!!much !!!!on your lap !!!! In full! display !as you bounce it !& jiggle it !!!!in the whole video ,,,& you get so !so !so !!!! extremely!!!!  stuffed !!!! ,,that you  still continue too eat more !& your belly !gets so incredibly !!!! BIG !!!! & HUGE !!!! Bouncing it !!!! &. Constantly!!!! Jiggling it !!!! even !more ,,,!you most definitely need a serious !!!!belly  !!!!rubbing  after eating all of that!!!! food !!!! 🍟🍔🥤🍔🍟🥤❤️💕,,,too get all of those burps !!!! completely!!!! out!!!! ,,, as you start feeling so !so !much !better !!!! ,,,,,,,now   Here’s  the thing ,,when you have a feedee partner ,,,who just loves too eat mostly all the time ,,,and really !really !!!! into !getting really !really !!!! FAT !!!! & gaining weight also ,,,& especially ,,hitting all of the FastFood joints ,,,every 2 hours after ,,,,& getting so !so !so !!!!amazingly !!!! stuffed !!!! ,,especially when your feedee gaining weight partner ,,,wants too lay in the bed 🛌,,,,for a while ,,,,wearing jeans 👖 and that stuffed !belly !out!!!! ,,, as it hangs! really !really !!!! low !!!! ,,,& touching the bed 🛌 either laying on your right or left side ,,,,just lay right next to them ,,,,& giving your partner All the BIG !!!! FAT !!!! BELLY!!!! RUBS that your feedee FAT !!!! Gaining partner truly deserves,,, & just pass out & take a really!!! long relaxing 😌❤️nap 😴 ❤️ as all of the yummy !!!!😋food digest !!!! turning it all into pure natural FAT !!!! As you bounce it & jiggle it with all of those new gaining xtra pounds ,,,& added new FAT !!!! Rolls too your gut  !!! too me it’s all about the prosess of gaining        Aria looks extremely !!!! HOTTT!!! & Even HOTTER!!!! The way she looks now !!!!   P.S continue wearing the jeans 👖❤️❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 & continue doing your stuffings 🍔🍟🍪🍫🍰🧁🥤without feeling sick 🤢 because we don’t really want that do we ,,, & just enjoy & have fun 🤩  thank you Aria for this FLAWLESS stuff ing FAT !!!! Belly entertainment 😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Looney Tunes Eating GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Response from the author:

Thank you @Clay Carter ❤️ I’m so glad you enjoyed! I wore the jeans with you in mind 😂👖🥰

Link to review