6 Screenshots

About This File

I convinced my 150lb partner to let me test various ways of squashing him with my nearly 400lb body. 

Dressed in lovely blue lace panties and a blue top much too small, watch as Nylie tests out different positions to squash  her partner on their queen-sized bed. You'll see her crawl around, causing the bed to list, creak and moan with every shift of her weight, hear the satisfying plop as she bounces or her hanging tummy smacks her thunderous thighs. She tries to straddle him both ways, thrilled by the sounds of his breath leaving his tiny body. When she relaxes on top of him completely, she looks like a beached landwhale, and if he were any smaller, you'd see nothing left of him. Nylie even delights in plopping her massive ass right on his face, smothering him with all her delicious flesh.  She giggles as he gasps for breath, and now has even more devilish ideas of how to crush him next! 

My partner can't keep his hands to himself, enjoying being enveloped by my sexy body just as much as I enjoy watching him disappear under it! 

Other Files from Doe_Nylie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Roccopiccone

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really beautiful video! Please also try a single size bed to hear the extreme amount of squeaking possible 😍

I will definitely buy the video!

Link to review