8 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is sat in front of you, eating KFC. She wants so much attention from you but your mind seems to wander elsewhere.. as she tucks into her chicken, you can’t help but picture her lay on her back dressed as pig eating cake, moaning to you..telling you how much fatter she wants to get..

Shar tucks into more KFC.. this time you start to imagine her without her clothes on..dressed as a pig bent over the bed telling you she wants to be 300lbs..But.. before you know it.. She’s just sat eating KFC again. 

Shar slurps and burps.. she tucks into more MORE KFC.. this time you start to imagine her taking on Kyra’s 3 layer cake challenge again, she’s so much fatter..you start to picture her in your mind competitively eating to get fatter and fatter..

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Shar is bingeing on kfc as she starts this vid even dipping the chicken in with the beans. Stopping every so often to burp to make room for even more kfc. I’m not going to write to much here, you already know that you need to check out this hot 🥵 clip. 

CA53146F-C1DD-48E4-9348-315C80BF4485.gif

E4E1D291-F9EA-4EC3-B335-C3AD214A6F4B.gif

2BEA0E1D-EB18-40A7-99C8-13DF1007558E.gif

E84A6198-3171-41BD-BC7D-00F9BA9338E0.png

467FB52B-2B0D-4F9E-BAB2-C7A41DCF1758.png

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Shar just keeps getting more fat and more radiant! I'm so excited she basically announced the new goal for 300 (even though I think we all know its inevitable with the way she eats 😏). Buy this vid and help Shar get to 300+!!!

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the sexiest and most creative vids Shar has made to date. Watch her completely fill out a couch while she is surrounded by a family size meal of KFC. She dips her chicken in cole slaw looking like such a gluttonous hog. As if that wasn't enough, indulge in daydream snippets of her being even more gluttonous like eating a huge sandwich or a giant cake on all fours that she washes down with whole milk. Wasn't really a fan of the video effects in this one, but I definitely like this concept. 

A nice twist on this would be you roleplaying a GF who is eating something healthy and trying to lose weight and your bf is imagining you doing the opposite like scoffing down burgers and beer, pigging out on pasta or pouring whipped cream down your throat. Would be a hot idea you could definitely make awesome. 

Link to review
StuffitInn

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

I love everything about this clip! Shar is so imaginative and really has awesome ideas for clips! I love the day dream sequences of her absolutely forging herself on cakes and more cakes whilst telling us she wants too be 300 pounds!! I can’t even imagine what a 300 pound goddess will look like but I hope it happens!! And heck! If she keeps eating like such a little glutton it won’t be much longer! Always love Shar’s clips! But this is an absolute must have for your collection!

Link to review
ronin76

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

The only way this video could be better is if it was “Wild Thoughts” ft. DJ Khaled and each time she finishes a piece of chicken he just goes “Another one!” 😆

Shar has gotten inside the head of everyone who watches her videos. While they watch her gobble up food now there’s always that little thought of what she’s doing when she’s not sitting here eating. And the answer is eating some more dressed in a sexy outfit of course.

Each time Shar cuts back to her KFC binge she looks fuller as she goes for the next piece. The thing that will always make me love her videos is that by the end you can always tell she really ate a lot with her clearly full stomach, overstuffed burps, and soft moans and groans as she slows down shoveling food into her mouth, but never stops.

This video has a lot of thigh meat in it too...and I’m not talking about the chicken.

Link to review
Craggers21

What have Goddess Shar and Walter White got in common ?

Answer:  They are both doing something which is obviously beneath them and both producing hands down the Hottest product on the market.

Shar wins though because shes real !!!!! or is she just a fantasy?

This Picture is Shar fantasy Genius ! I Honestly, even with all the money in the world ! I couldn't think of anything Hotter or more exciting than watching Shar Eat  in a Sexxxy lime Dress while Simultaneously Fantasising about Shar as a Playboy Piggy, and then reminiscing about a Classic Shar Picture. 

And now i don't have too cause its all on this Video.

The only problem i have with this Picture is trying to figure out which Scene is Shars Hottest!!!

ahhhh fuck that!! When there all Hotter than the Sun who Cares.

☀️

Link to review
Ukboi87

No takebacks now Shar! You've said it, you have to follow through! 😉 This is 3 great videos in one! Shar pigging out in one, Shar pigging out in the other and guess what, it's Shar pigging out in the third! Amazing video as always by an amazing Goddess!

Link to review