8 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is sat in front of you, eating KFC. She wants so much attention from you but your mind seems to wander elsewhere.. as she tucks into her chicken, you can’t help but picture her lay on her back dressed as pig eating cake, moaning to you..telling you how much fatter she wants to get..

Shar tucks into more KFC.. this time you start to imagine her without her clothes on..dressed as a pig bent over the bed telling you she wants to be 300lbs..But.. before you know it.. She’s just sat eating KFC again. 

Shar slurps and burps.. she tucks into more MORE KFC.. this time you start to imagine her taking on Kyra’s 3 layer cake challenge again, she’s so much fatter..you start to picture her in your mind competitively eating to get fatter and fatter..

GS X x 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I love this video. My favorite part of this video is Shar eating cake crazy,Shar show off her big fat heavy belly and she let her big fat heavy belly hanging down. That so hot & sexy, this video is turn me on even more. I want to feed Shar foods, rub her big fat heavy belly so bad. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.