4 Screenshots

About This File

PUMPKIN BOOTY ISNT REAL? OR IS SHE? 

Your ghoulfriend is doing her makeup in the mirror, getting ready to go out to a halloween party and taking forever! She asks you to tell her a scary story while she finishes up. 

She cannot believe the words coming out of your mouth when you explain THE CURSE OF PUMPKIN BOOTY to her. She thinks you’re full of it, and she’s never heard of the urban legend. 

Defiantly, she calls your bluff, saying PUMPKIN BOOTY three times in the mirror, ignorantly summoning the demon pumpkin butt. 

or did she?? 

Lots of fun teasing, roleolay, **jumpy cut scenes so if you have a light sensitivity to flashing be aware there’s some quick flashes** and a whole lot of PUMPKIN BOOTY SHAKIN, and heavy belly play! 

HAPPY SPOOKY SEASON BABE!! 

E099FBFD-0F51-4F5A-B9DC-7B81E5CC0E4A.thumb.gif.d847a44d0aba0f6cd3ba0ea570c87537.gif

69BC9BD9-9249-457D-8B0F-ADD08E34E668.thumb.gif.338866721ed8e46581e956bd5d64f3ae.gif

DE70118B-AB5C-4513-9DD8-6DB4399E3148.thumb.gif.1a21cd52ba28c396584946f208309941.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That was so AWESOME!!!! boris karloff frankenstein GIF by Mauditit was Scared Halloween GIFSpooky!!! & very !!!very !!!very !!!!scary!!!The Purge Scary Gif GIF by The Forever PurgeJersey Ghoul 666 👻is a true masterpiece!!!😈 genius !!! 😈When it comes too Halloween 🎃💀👻& film 🎥 & this really !really !!!cool & very !!!! spooky !!!! Idea ,,💡 about the urban legend of pumpkin !🎃 booty !!! & yes it was mind blowing!!!! A HALLOWEEN 🎃 special moment I will never forget!!!! It just makes me want to watch it over & over again!!!! I am so possessed !!!! About the urban legend of pumpkin 🎃 booty & bringing it too life on screen 📺 scary poltergeist GIFI really don’t !want too go in  too detail !,,,because It just might spoil the surprise,!, & yes it has plenty of  fun  & scary 😦 stuff !!!! That you didn’t see coming!!! ,,That will put you in the edge 😳of your seat 💺 😈!!!! With a twist!!! 🎃😈❤️🔥what AWESOME & brilliant way too end HALLOWEEN !!! With a scary !!!!😦 frighting !!!! clip !!! Like this  !!!! One ☝️ The Most AWESOME !!!! Ghoul👻😈❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 !!!! in the world!!! Truly honestly !!! nailed!!!!  it !!!!  P.s the fans & followers have really! really !!! been commenting !!!!on that really !really !!! tight !!!! Bathory shirt !!!! that you wore for the video  that really !!!! Shows off your BIG !!!!THICK !!!!  Juicy!!!!HUGE !!!! CURVES !!!! & YESSSSS !!!! Absolutely!!!!  stunning !!!! HOTTT !!!! 👻😈❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 HAPPY !!!💀 HALLOWEEN!!!  🎃 Jersey Ghoul666 !!!! 

Response from the author:

Yay thanks so much! Happy Halloween!! 

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh my goodness I am I'm going wild over how Jersey looks in that very tight Bathory shirt! Especially those squishy arms. I absolutely have a thing for watching a girl get ready, and when that girl is Jersey it's something extra. I always adore anything she does with a mirror; it's absolute magic. This Pumpkin Booty is a demon that may come and take advantage of me any time!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! This is probably the most creative clip I’ve ever done and I’m so glad you like it! 

Link to review