27 Screenshots

About This File

Forced Chug 🥛 Fat Denial 😒 Humiliation 😈 Huge Burps 💨 Belly Play 🤰🏼 Feat. @Curvage Casey

In this clip, 

Rylie, the Slytherin Slut gets what she had cuming for her when Casey, Hogwarts Fattest Hog, takes revenge and fattens her right up! (Sequel to Hogwarts Hog Force Fed by Slytherin Slut)

Rylie is forced to drink heavy cream while being humiliated! She denies being fat and blames it all on Casey. Will Rylie ever realize that she’s actually gaining a lot of weight? And that she secretly loves it? 

C1C832A9-23C0-4EE7-A1DB-1554615D4681.gif

87CCA140-9B2E-40F5-A46B-17A50B7AA7E7.gif

84DF21A7-60CC-48EE-A9B2-E0FD0D4A10C7.gif

A201324A-57F1-4D04-A2D9-01DD2B94A447.jpeg

Other Files from Rylie Haze

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@Rylie Haze!! This is your best clip yet. You absolutely go so hard, all that cream in your body that appears to be getting bigger right in front of us. Burp fans, ass fans, belly fans, chugging fans, @Curvage Casey fans, it’s awesome! Those burps were some of the deepest chest rattling belches I’ve heard outside of a locker room. I’m excited to see what else you’ve got in store for us. If you go half as hard as you do in this one, it will still be epic.

Response from the author:

Wow!! Thank you so much 😍 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rewatching this and forgot how fast Rylie chugs that cream down and it was amazing to see her belly get so bloated and her burps too 😍 I got my fingers crossed for part 3 it would be incredible especially seeing how fat Rylie is getting

Thank you for the review 🥰 There will definitely be a part 3! Hogwarts roleplay has quickly become one of my favorites to perform ☺️

Link to review
CRizzo

This is Rylie's best clip so far....she was such a good girl, filling her fat little belly full of so much heavy cream. She's getting thicker and more doughy. We love Rylie 

Link to review
YoureSoHot

Damn Rylie!!!

Youre starting to get a chunky round belly 😍

Seeing you glutinously chugging cream lioe this is so sexy. Keep the calories coming n them curves expanding, I say keep cause Rylie's getting chunkier in this vid, and greedier 😍 super hot video 😈 

Thank you 😍 I’m really proud of my progress!  

Link to review