4 Screenshots

About This File

Weigh In Time!

Lauren decides it is time to hop on the scale and see what her enlarged figure weighs!  
The size of her thighs alone would make you believe she’s near a ton! 😂

After Lauren steps on the scale and reviews her weight with you she gives you her reaction to the number and what it means for the future!

Along with some sexy fat chat, she does some sexy ass slo-mo belly play that is sure to end your day with 💦💦💦

Don’t miss out on this highly anticipated Weigh in!

i love to read reviews! Please feel free to drop a line and let me know what you thought of the clip! ❤️🌶💋

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

redjoker1997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You still look stunning the way you are, if you gain weight, awesome, if you lose weight, still breathe taking 

Response from the author:

THANK YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH FOR THIS❤️

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

THANK YOU ❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Hmmmhmm 🤤🤤🤤, all those late night Crumbl Cookies and DoorDash orders going to use! 🐷🥵🥵🥵 Lauren has been a glutinous monster these past few months and it shows! 😯 That belly is taking over, so big, doughy, and jiggly! Ugghhh I wanna touch! Lol She can’t even button jeans she was able to wear just a few months ago, and her fatty thighs are oozing out of the holes in the jeans. 🤤🤤🤤 And fuuuuck, her tits are growing by the day, major boob gains! 😍😍😍🙌🙌🙌🙌 Looking like a breathtaking BBW goddess from head to toe! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 And you DO NOT want to miss the slo-mo belly play, trust me! 🤤🤤🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦💦 Obvious must buy!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Right?!? I rewatched the belly play like 10 times after filming it! 💋🌶🌶🌶🌶

I am so glad you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

A solid 5 stars from me! ❤️

What a big number the stunning Lauren has now reached, she’s been BUSY! 🐷 

The combination of that flawlessly pretty face, combined with those huge, ever-growing, deliberately-huge, sensually voluptuous feminine mounds, is enough to tip anyone over the edge in seconds ✊🏻💦❤️

Thank you for the incredible review! 
just made my day! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
maf

I would definitely recommend this video! It is an honest insight in a part of Lauren’s life, including a dirty mirror hahaha it is all fine! Your curves remain breath taking, the sloooooowwwmmooooooowwwa are insane!

Would it not be great to see a slowmo of a belly escaping from a tight pair of leggings/ jeans? ☺️ 

anyhow….

GREAT video again Lauren!! 

#applause # standingovation 

Link to review

Not much to say here.... Who am I kidding 😂 HOLY shit!!! Lauren's outfit choice for this weigh in is so fucking hot, I was turned on before I even bought this 😩🥵 Her boobs are on full display like her belly, and I absolutely love that her panties are pulled all the way up onto her belly! The jeans look so damn sexy on her thighs... 😩 I hope the jeans are a perfect fit because she should definitely rock the unbuttoned, belly hanging out whenever she can!! 🥵 The number on the scale shows <redacted>. What? You thought I was gonna be that one guy who ruins it for everybody?? Nope, never. Lauren works her ass off so much to produce content, and she deserved more than what she sets the price for! Plus who doesn't want to make sure she doesn't skip out on a meal 😉😉 This is DEFINITELY A MUST for anybody that enjoy weigh-ins, especially when Lauren makes them super fun to watch!! I had to rewatch the belly play at the end with a slower speed because oh my God it's a huge turn on seeing her fat jiggle and ripple everywhere! 😩😩😩 Thank you so much for the video Lauren! 😊💙

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Wanna know the number the scales says? It says.........

Sorry I would tell you but I cannot count that high 😉 I recommended buying to see if you can count to the number🔥

Lauren is absolutely beautiful and I really enjoy just listening to her talk about her weight gain journey! ❤️

Link to review
JanitorBen

No matter what weight she may be, @LaurenLush shows a desire to keep on growing! While she shows concern at what might’ve been lost after she got sick, clearly she’s getting fatter by the day with no plans on slowing down. Great content as always! That belly is getting a workout in with all that jiggling though, better eat more to offset it ❤️!

Link to review
Tepid wheels

Your softness makes me disbelieve the evidence of my own eyes soooooo soooooooffffffttttt whatever FAs love weather it be belly, booty or breasts never mind having it in spades you have it in bulldozer buckets 🤭

Link to review

Loved this video. Lauren shows off her goddess-like curves and that scale struggles to process her luscious weight. The amount of belly that can't fit in her very plus-size 24 jeans is very sexy. Then the goal talk and belly play begins. Again the soft creamy belly spilling out is so hot. If you like a hungry, true BBW showing off buy this video!

Link to review

WOW !!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 LaurenLush !!!! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕 too me has the absolute 💯percent total HOTTT !!!! Package 📦❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️💕 & there is nothing more that is so  very !very !very !!!! attractive🤩😍❤️💕🌈 is watching her weigh on the scale with jeans 👖❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥on & especially when they are too small & too tight & getting ready too burst 💥 out of them !,,but most importantly!!!!  is that BIG !!!! HUGE !!!! FAT !!!! BELLY HANG!!!! & the way it bounces !!!!& jiggles  !!!! & when I am looking at it it’s so FAT !!!! & beautiful 🤩😍❤️💕🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈. I feel like I am in heavenCat Pink GIF by TJ Fuller now ,,,,stunning!!! 🤩❤️🔥❤️💕& gorgeous !!!!  💋😍❤️🔥❤️💕& really !!!!really !!!! great 👍personality❤️💕💕💕💕 also !!!! she’s a fabulous!!!! 🤩😍❤️🔥❤️💕 sweet Donut Animations GIF by Pusheenheart Woman 👩 ☺️😚😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

You just made my entire night so much better!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
thank you for making me smile!

Link to review

I love Lauren and her content. I love weigh ins. That would’ve been enough for me to buy this. Her hair, the smile, her eyes, she’s just beautiful. She’s also literally growing right in front of our eyes. She’s been beautiful at every stage of this journey, and I don’t think that will change, no matter which combination of numbers the scales read off. 

Here’s where it gets a little better for me personally, all the things that came as a bonus: her belly is so gorgeous and doughy, and the slow motion is the stuff of dreams and it’s a fairly decent portion of the clip too. Or maybe it was for me, because I have been rewatching it endlessly. Her jeans don’t come anywhere near fitting, she’s spilling out of her bra, she’s like a mid scene of a deviantart weight gain story come to life. The only reason I say mid scene is because I know she’s not done growing. She wants to be bigger. She will be bigger. She is definitely putting in the work and it shows. 

Banger of a video. 10/5 stars. 

Thank youuuuuu

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

While the numbers update may be intriguing for many, the main takeaway here again, as she has demonstrated time and time before, is that @LaurenLush continues to be a phenomenally beautiful woman at any and every size she appears!!  And her appearance in this clip is exceptionally gorgeous!!  Her radiant smiling face is looking absolutely perfect, and I feel like every time I see her in her new hair color, I enjoy it even more!!

And then, of course there are her epic curves!!  The way her adorable chub spills over the jeans nearly bursting to contain her tremendously thick and fleshy thighs could not possibly be hotter!!  And how her massive belly spreads and overlaps her enormously wide hips and lap when she sits down is unreal!!  Obviously, the slow motion sequence is amazing!!!  It's advertised as "belly play," but when you're dealing with such an incredibly plump girl like Lauren with all sorts of extra fluff literally everywhere, you know the jiggle won't be limited to just her big, blubbery belly . . .

Thank you for the amazing review. You always know how to lighten my day and today I really needed it ❤️

Link to review