Big Funnel Feeding!

$10.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I was so nervous and excited about this clip! I absolutely adore the sensation of my belly expanding before my eyes, and I want to push that to the extreme. I'm starting some serious feedee training sessions. Chugging and guzzling fattening treats to stretch my belly to maximum capacity. I was so nervous, but I surprised myself with what a greedy piggy I was! Consuming 2000 calories in nine minutes! Cant wait to out eat myself again soon! 

Other Files from Stuffingkit

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sitting down and spreading her heavy, ever-widening ass out 😳☺️ Kit places the tube in her greedy mouth and begins to chug 🤤 

Kit’s facial expressions are awesome at this point going from somewhat nervous to very enthusiastic (It’s all in those eyebrows Kit 😉) viewed from different perspectives as she chugs, I thought that was cool addition.

Kit is so gluttonous that she is unable to even stand up towards the end, her weighty tummy holding her down to the chair. Finished with a sultry before and after comparison clip, her tummy has blown up 😳 hanging so low 🤤 Awesome clip Kit 👍🏻

Link to review