4 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya has two sides. Finally they both come out to play. 
This video goes back and fourth between Evil Feeder Nadya and Sweet Feeder Nadya.

Her evil side is ruthless. She tells you how slow you’re gaining and what a waste of time you are. She taunts you and makes you feel like a total failure. Unless you can really impress her she’ll make you feel like your efforts are pathetic. 

Her sweet side wants you to enjoy every pound you put on. She even wants to cook healthy means to make sure you still stay active. She tells you all the kind things she’ll do for you to show how much she appreciates every inch you grow. 

Lets not forget- Nadya started off as only a feeder. And eventually she even convinced herself to gain weight. Shes mastered knowing all the right things to say to have you plumping up for her in no time.

It’s so hot to see the comparison one after the other. Whether you’re 10 pounds or 500 pounds this video will leave you yearning to gain in order to impress Nadya.

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DJHoneybear

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I need the 4 hour cut. Each side is immersive enough where you are drawn in and wanting more, but it is varied enough. We need more, a narrative to develop and yeah. This was top notch!

Response from the author:

Awww yay 😊 thank you so much for the super sweet review! Happy Valentine’s Day 💘💘

Link to review
Collegefatty10

I always love Nadya as a feeder and this one is perfect because you get to see both her good and bad side. I love how she goes from sweet and supportive to demanding that you eat until it hurts. Highly recommend, especially for those who arent sure if they like a kind feeder or evil feeder more. I particularly liked the evil feeder the most 🥵

Awww yay!! I’ll definitely do more evil feeder videos in the future it’s so fun 🤩 

Link to review
bigboy1858

🥵 I love seeing Nadyas feeder side just as much as I love her feedee side!!! First off as a feedee this was hot as hell really the best of both worlds sweet Nadya with her gentle encouragement to eat more and gain at a slow steady rate and then evil Nadya ready to cut the bs and shove some donuts down your throat never satisfied until you get on her level and become an absolute pig. I gotta say I love sweet Nadyas gentle encouragement but that evil Nadya gets results 😈. Now my feeder side of the review 🤯You are looking even fatter!!! 2 hot sexy looks and your belly exploding out of both outfits especially evil Nadyas you should definitely do a photo set in those outfit 🥵😍

Thank you so much!! :) your reviews ALWAYS put a huge smile on my face

Link to review