3 Screenshots

About This File

Question is…. Does Lauren Waddle?🤔

watch as she tries on 3 very skimpy bikini bottoms and walks, jiggles and jumps her large body around. You’ll being enticed with her swinging belly and heavy footsteps!

Truly a sexy test to see how fat this big busty babe has gotten! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

redjoker1997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutley amazing, see a woman like Laurenlush , so big and confident, was incredibly hot, and it doesn't hurt that laurenlush is the sexiest bbw curvage model. I'm pretty sure if this was a nsfw video it would break the internet 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

The answer to the query posed by this vid's title should be manifestly self-evident, but definitely buy the clip and judge the question for yourself!!  Lauren's as cute and fun as ever, and it's always a treat to see her tremendously wide figure in motion and observe how every one of her steps sends rippling waves of jiggle through the pond of fluffy feminine flesh that is her body!!

Another great aspect of this clip is the many shots and angles at which you get to see the entirety of Lauren's enormously curvy, insanely thick, and almost completely clothes-less body!!  Seeing all of her at once really allows you to take in and admire her wondrous beauty and the sheer massiveness of her proportions!!  Her back/side rolls are looking particularly impressive!!

Link to review
AllContrast

The floor is practically screaming at her the whole time she's walking she's getting so big! And that last bikini?! 🥵🥵 it looks like with every bikini she got bigger 🤤 so hot! And she's so gorgeous as usual! 

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

The answer to that question is a resounding YES. And you look amazing doing it 😍. Cannot wait for your upcoming weigh in because it’s definitely going to be impressive 😏🥵

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

My GOD, yes you absolutely DO waddle Lauren!! 🤩

This has to be one of the sexiest displays of BBW (SSBBW?) curves in motion I’ve ever seen ❤️

Link to review

Late to review this, but it's just another stellar vid from LL. This is one you'll find watching again and again. It's not that long and it's not a roleplay. It's just Lauren wearing multiple bikinis showing off her amazing figure. Trust me, that's all you need. 

Link to review