2 Screenshots

About This File

This cam girl has finally returned to work after a year hiatus. But she’s obviously looking much chubbier than she did a year ago, and she’s not hiding it well at all. Seemingly in denial about just how much she’s gotten, she flaunts her new “curves” and shows it off as if she’s just a thicc girl who is still in any way fit. But as a lover of big women, you immediately see that big round belly, huge  thunder thighs, chubby face and thick arms. And you want more. You can’t resist the urge to buy a one-on-one chat with her where you ask her to do a big carbonated water bloating for you. She’s shy  at first as she’s never done anything like this before. But she’s eager to please you. So next thing you know, she’s bloated to her limit on the couch, with her already big belly looking like a big round ball. She caresses it, feeling it’s huge girth and moaning in pain and pleasure. She loves the feeling of expanding her belly for you, and finds herself very turned on by the whole thing. She touches herself through her panties because she’s so wet feeling her massive belly in her lap. This will definitely not be her last time getting huge for you 😘

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review

CGGF with another must have rp, 1st thing I noticed when the clip started is how big CGGF thighs look 😍 love how your belly is looking so big in this even though the dress and touching and wobbling it 🥵. The close up on her belly while she is chugging plus that burp, looking the most bloated I have ever seen her and when shes on her side damn 🤯 the jiggling is amazing plus another cute little burp. I would definitely love to see more clips like this CGGF where you are chugging and bloating your belly.

Link to review