6 Screenshots

About This File

Today I decided to overdo my hot dog stuffing, where I ate 6 hot dogs and a quart of spray. This was a personal challenge and taking advantage of the great desire I had to stuff myself with hot dogs, I decided to challenge the great capacity of my gut.
In this clip you will see my growing body in various angles you will hear me moan from how full I am and my burps will surprise you. I try my best to meet this challenge. DO YOU THINK I MADE IT?

REMEMBER THAT YOUR REACTION AND REVIEW ARE VERY VALUABLE TO ME, THEY REALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE THE BEST OF ME AND KEEP GROWING ♥️

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

If you enjoyed Greedy Sow’s previous hot dog stuffing video (night craving / 6 hot dogs and a litre of sprite) then you will absolutely love this video! Greedy sow always pushes herself to the limit, in this video she attempts to eat 10 hot dogs & drink 1+ litres of sprite! ** Spoiler alert ** as always she succeeded! As always, she eats and drinks with no editing! The video makes you feel like she is stuffing herself only for you, right in front of you! She burps a lot and talks about how full she feels throughout the video! If you want this beautiful model to eat even more, we need to support her by purchasing her videos! 

Link to review
annapple

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Esos eructos fueron muy sexys, y tus piernas son hermosas oye harías un vídeo de comerte 2 pizzas no se de tres carnes por ejemplo o próximamente comerte 14 hot dogs y una Sprite pero de 2L

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

Finding out that GS had done another hot dog stuffing I knew I had to check out. Not 6 this time but 10 🤯🐷 showing off her huge 🍑 more cellulite covered than ever especially her legs. Before taking a seat on that huge bottom, her belly almost covering her underwear she wobbles her growing fat rolls of her gut. Letting her big gluttonous burps run free, this piggy is getting full 🐖. With her old record beaten 6 hot dogs in her big belly she reaches for the 7th. Her breathing becomes slower and burping more often to try and make room for this huge amount of hot dogs 🌭. Can GS do it or does she explode trying. Watch the vid for yourself and witness this display of gluttony.

Link to review
GekkoV

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Got this clip on sale and I am glad I did. The length is definitely a value, but the content is a bit to be desired. Not a lot of talking or noises, except for plenty of burps. If seeing a hot fat girl stuff herself while burping and pretty much nothing else, then this is definitely worth it.  But if you were expecting a bit more, like I was, then you might not love it.

Link to review