3 Screenshots

About This File

When we met you swore you’d be the perfect feeder. You swore you’d be the best and make me fatter than I’ve ever dreamed. But things didn’t quite work out that way, did they? It turns out you couldn’t resist the temptation of whatever indulgent, fattening food you were feeding me and now look at you! I can’t even believe how big you’ve allowed yourself to get. Now things are becoming difficult, aren’t they? Truly pathetic 😏

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is for sure one of your hottest videos yet, Nikki! It's always extremely sexy to watch you play the dominant role. It turns me on to just listen to you tease and humiliate while sensually playing with your gorgeous curves. I could not look away from the screen as you go on about how much of a fatty I've become. Watching this video is seriously making me consider becoming a fatty myself. You are extremely sexy in the video, and know how to drive us crazy over you. Please keep on making more videos like this!

Response from the author:

Oh wow, thank you so much!! 😍🥰 I am sooo pleased you like it! I love making dominant feeder/ffa clips and I’ll definitely keep making them 🥰😘

Link to review
Jsizzle86

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So excited for more videos like this up to 365 now still have a lot of muscle considering I don’t do a lot or go to the gym this videos are such a big help

00C57F20-98EE-425B-8611-5516D3986873.jpeg

A32069CE-6AC2-4784-BD3A-7B228178DE4C.jpeg

591B5FB8-51C6-420D-8AB7-09DD7F68E1B6.jpeg

Omg love this!! Thank you for the review!! 😍😍😍 It’s so incredibly satisfying to know I’m encouraging gains 😈 Keep growing! 😈

Link to review
Tim2dog2020

I’m certainly not going to lose any weight watching this video. Love it. 

Thank you so much!! 😍

That’s all part of my plan 😈

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Thank you so much for your review! Glad you enjoyed it 🥰

Link to review
Buffet Belly Stuffer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An incredibly hot video! 🥵 Nikki teases and humiliates her feeder for getting fat and out of shape – exactly what they promised to do to her. She’s not happy and really tells you what she thinks about the situation. I also recommend watching this video after doing a stuffing (like I did). It hits on a whole new level. Trust me.

Thank you so much for the awesome review! 😍 I hope it encourages you to keep going 😈

Link to review