2 Screenshots

About This File

Olivia has a body made for breeding! Full of fat and curves, it just begs to be bred. Wide hips and big breasts that will grow even more once you knock this fertile feedee up!

Look at her belly- it is round and jiggly, but will become massive and firm after you plant your seed.

She wants you to get her pregnant.

Other Files from Olivia Jaide

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

@Olivia Jaide is looking absolutely massive and super-beautiful in this video.

My micro-fetishes are fat pretty faces with double chins, big thick legs, whole-body views, proud self-appreciation, and sweet personalities.  If you share any of these, Olivia Jaide and her videos need to go to the top of your favourites list. 

This stunning woman really knows how to show off her magical body!  Wearing a teeny little bikini, she talks about how super-fertile and breedable her huge curvy body is.  She so wants to be pregnant!  She'd look so cute and even bigger with a bun in the oven!

The bit where Olivia sits down and attempts to pull her tights up on her super-thick legs is genuinely amazing.  I actually had to stop the video and "relax," if you know what I mean.  Look at those chubby hands grappling with the material, and marvel at those big luscious legs encased in white!

It all gets mind-blowingly hot and steamy as Olivia luxuriates in the pleasure of her body, and begs to be implanted with big doses of your seed.  It's so unbelievably erotic to watch this huge-bodied sexbomb squirming around, proudly showing off her breasts, her hips, her belly, submissively whimpering for you to put a bucketful of cum inside her.   (Incidentally, I should give a mention to how perfectly Olivia's body holds her weight - it's absolutely gorgeously proportioned!)

There are some INSANE double-chin views here, which are worth the price on their own.

One more thing to say: the lighting is absolutely fantastic in this video, and I genuinely appreciate that Olivia has clearly thought about it.  The light comes in from the side and falls beautifully across her - WOW.

Excellent video - buy now!  You won't be disappointed.

Link to review