Message added by S77

duplicate 10/26/2022

3 Screenshots

About This File

You love a big fat heavy 300 pound babe sitting right on top of you. You love it even more when she is stuffing her beautiful fat face while doing so.  Im eager to get on top and start squishing you. I know how much feeling my excessive body weight on top of you really turns you on. Im making a complete mess shoving a foot long meatball sub into my mouth over and over again. The tighter my belly becomes from being full the more turned on i get. i begin riding and grinding myself as i eat. It’s so arousing the way I slap my belly on your dick. Pleasuring the both of us with my blob of a body. i feel how hard you are and it only makes me want to grind faster. I look like such a pig on top of you, you cant help but to get off. Your fat feedee girlfriend is everything you have always wanted and more. 

reading your reviews always make me super happy and definitely helps others by too ❤️  i appreciate the feedback!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.