5 Screenshots

About This File

I've had these pants hiding in the back of my drawer for almost two years, and I thought it was time to pull them out to see if they still fit. Watch me huff, puff, pant, work up a sweat and more trying to squeeze my massive body into clothes that are stretching to their limits. It's clear all my gains have been going straight to my hips, ass, and belly with my last pair of pants not even attempting to close around my middle. 

Other Files from Doe_Nylie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow !!! 🤩❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥  Doe Nylie looks absolutely stunning🤩❤️🔥❤️💕 !!! gorgeous!!!🤩❤️🔥❤️💕  beautiful !!!🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 & Fabulous !!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰in blue!!!👕❤️💕  & my most favorite type of pants ,,,too me is jeans 👖❤️❤️🔥😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍&,,, especially ,,,how Doe Nylie puts them on & wears them ,,,, it looks so awesome &, hottt !!! 😍❤️🔥😍❤️🔥😍❤️🔥😍❤️🔥😍❤️🔥😍❤️🔥😍❤️🔥😍❤️🔥😍❤️🔥& that belly!!! also ,,,  & the way it hangs out underneath that shirt 👕❤️💕 & how she pulls  the shirt all the way down ,,,too cover all of that belly ,,,& you can still see that belly peaking out underneath those jeans 👖❤️💕 & that shirt 👕❤️❤️❤️ Wow what a lovely view  that is ,,,& what really!!!  really!!!   gives this true stunning gorgeous lovely attraction is how much Doe Nylie belly 😍❤️🔥bounces 😍❤️🔥& jiggles 😍❤️🔥& sways 🤩❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥,,through the whole entire video clip ,,,which makes it more fun 🤩❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕 & attractive😍💕❤️🌈 !!! too watch !!! 😍🥰💕❤️🌈 ,,,,can’t wait to see more of this type of video content 🥰💕💕💕   Thank you Doe Nylie 🥰💕❤️ & thank !!! you !!!🙏 for joining Curvage 🥰❤️💕💕💕💕💕Happy Love You GIF by Boomerang OfficialLove It Yes GIF

Link to review