2 Screenshots

About This File

RAPID WEIGHT GAIN / FOOD STUFFING / SECRET WEIGHT GAIN / FIT TO FAT / ROLEPLAY / REVENGE FATTENING

Empress plays personal chef & maid to a rich, spoiled Empress (Empress plays all 3 characters). The maid is fed up with Empress' poor treatment and slovenly behaviour. The chef suggests using grandma's appetite pills to get back at her. The maid puts them in Empress' food and revels in seeing Empress balloon to enormous proportions. 

Other Files from Empress Of The North

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

5 stars! There's a lot to love here:

- Empress. She's gorgeous. Here, she plays to her strength as a spoiled, indulgent, rich bitch and her mean, cynical, passive-aggressive employees. It's fun to watch the characters play off each other.

- The outfits. A sexy, glamorous dress, a cute maid outfit and a kinky-as-fuck chef's uniform.

- The roleplaying. Watching rich, bratty Empress beg for more food, even as she's still eating and her belly is sticking out of her dress is fantastic

- The eating. I love watching girls eat. The way she begs for more food here is delightful.

That's not to say it's perfect. About 2/3s of the video is setting the context, with 1/3 watching her eat, grow, groan and struggle. I like the depth to which Empress sets the scene and the characters, but that ratio would be better reversed. On the other hand, the eating scenes are sped up, so there's more of the kinky content than you'd expect just from counting the minutes. Then again, being sped up means we lose the audio, so no crunching of chips, no moaning from Empress. I love eating scenes and they're better in real time with all the yummy sound effects included.  

Those are minor complaints, not enough to take this below 5 stars. I just like Empress's belly stuffing and weight gain content, and I'm greedy for more of it in her videos. 

Response from the author:

I really appreciate the feedback hun! 

I actually tried also posting the version with the eating not sped up. I wanted to offer the option, but curvage wouldn't allow me to have too-similar of a clip up and they denied it unfortunately.

Link to review