7 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: girl/girl, LOTS of burps, lots of close ups and plenty of fat bodies jiggling!

@reiinapop and I are melting on a super hot day and decide to cool off with some ice cold fizzy sodas! We greedily chug down our drinks, they are so cool and refreshing we can't help ourselves but it doesn't take long for all that carbonation to take effect! We start rapidly bloating, the fizzing from our sodas is just too much to take and soon we just HAVE to let it out! The belches start FLYING, especially after we start bouncing around so much and forcing them out, Reiina and I start off super embarrassed about how gassy we are, but that doesn't last long! After our initial embarrassment, we start being impressed with each other's burping abilities, even congratulating each other after particularly good burps!

burp binge with reiina 1.gif

burp binge with reiina 2.gif

burp binge with reiina 3.gif

burp binge with reiina 4.gif

burp binge with reiina 5.gif

burp binge with reiina 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@reiinapop & @Ero-hime are looking super huge 😍 filmed from some low angles both are getting extremely wide. Ero-himes stretch marks look super red her boobs are literally overflowing her bikini top. Both girls have been eating a ton in recent months double chins are look big too. Reiina is definitely looking the fattest I’ve ever seen her. I have not even mentioned the burping yet these lady’s can burp 🐷🥵 they knock back drink after drink, can’t wait to see how much bigger both of you get, 5 stars.

Link to review