3 Screenshots

About This File

Casey hasn't seen or talked to her ex boyfriend in almost 2 years now, wayyyy before she turned into a fat little pig. As she's sitting in bed one night stuffing her face with chips, she gets a random text from her ex looking to catch up with her. He misses her. He says he misses her fit sexy body. Casey tries to hide her weight gain at first, but eventually gives in and shows him what she's done to herself. He is absolutely disgusted and starts to brutally fat shame her. He is absolutely humiliating her for her massive weight gain. She begs for his acceptance at first but then tells him to fuck off and that she's going to become the fattest woman in the world and prove to him that someone will want her that way. They end their conversation and Casey is emotional. She starts to aggressively stuff herself, reassuring herself that she doesn't need him. She has her food. She has her belly that she loves. She starts to rub it, jiggle it, and finger her belly button. She continues to eat, knowing that every bite will make her fatter and fatter.... This is a longer video but definitely a fun new approach for Casey :) 

(Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded :) ***

Congrats @shmedly45 loved your review on my last clip, so you get this one for free! ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

I love all the different clips Casey do, fantastic to see something different and I looove this clip ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This clip is different yet, once again, @Curvage Casey makes it so fucking hot as she talks with her ex....the fat shaming combined with her fat talk and what she plans to do to her body is so sexy! Casey can't help but be sexy no matter her weight and she's about to REALLY pile it on to prove her ex wrong! Let's make it a reality, Casey!!! 😍

Link to review

Re-watching some Casey classics and this is another superb video! Fat shaming is one of my favourite kinks and this format works really well. I hope it’s a format that Casey revisits in the future. 

Casey receives some horrible fat shaming texts from her ex. They get to her but Casey resolves that she won’t be upset by her ex and his shameful texts. She knows that she will find somebody who loves her for her and her new fat body and she does! 

I also absolutely love when she says she hasn’t gained that much with a mouthful of food 😂

This is an outstanding clip and you should definitely purchase it if you haven’t already! 😊❤️

Link to review
shmedly45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Once again, the latest vid from Casey proves better than the last!  Truly so creative as she flaunts her beautiful chub. Casey knows full well what every curvage fan desires...this particular clip goes above and beyond to excite!

No man should ever have a say in how a woman’s body looks. The “texts from her ex” were disgraceful, but fortunately gorgeous Miss Casey stands up above the hate. Hearing about seeking revenge and continuing to grow her bulging belly is so beyond perfect.

Keep up the wonderful work!

Link to review