4 Screenshots

About This File

On day two of my epic birthday stuffing weekend, I get comfy and eat in my old gym clothes, but they've definitely gotten tighter! I play with my growing rolls and bulges and talk about how fat I'm getting, then get excited and greedy about a big dish of Mac n' cheese, all for me. I stuff my greedy fat face with 5 of my 6 donuts off camera, but manage to film the last one, as well as some very stuffed belly rubs and moans. Finally, I polish off the last slice of my 12" personal pizza on camera, so blissed out and food buzzed I can barely focus. My belly is hanging out of my leggings and my shirt is rolled up, I am far too fat to be wearing these (or any) workout clothes.

A lot of cleavage and boob jiggling in this one, as well as more of my face. My last handheld stuffing before I got my tripod.

If you like what you see, please leave a review to help others find it too!

IMG_3916.JPG

IMG_3917.JPG

IMG_3920.JPG

IMG_3922.JPG

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

desertvarnish

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

"Tomorrow, and the day after, I'm just going to keep on...getting...fatter"

One of the most enjoyable clips I've watched on Curvage.

This clip has it all: greed, sensuality and confidence. Spot on camera work, too (especially the angle looking up towards your bazookas)

Keep up the good work. Amen.

Link to review
Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW.  She knows how to do this STUFF right.  Absolutely worth a watch.  Let's get her to 300...and as far beyond as she can go!

Link to review
Guest Braves28

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is incredible. Blown away entirely, and also very caught off guard at how devoted she is. This is feederism. At this point, I’m just glad to be here.

She’s a feedee wanting more, folks. Let’s see where this leads

Link to review