8 Screenshots

About This File

🚨FATTY CLEANING LADY !🚨

In this clip I start by heading to the bathroom and you can see my belly as I see it when I walk, then I start cleaning the bathroom mirror with of course my belly resting on the sink.

1752014669_Capturedcran(97).thumb.png.4d56fe5633bb98aa8a2d8a4b6d914c37.png

Then I continue to clean the bedrooms, the living room and then I hang up the laundry. I vacuum and you can see my big ass.

395423659_Capturedcran(101).thumb.png.73969ea3e29610b46177b287f6072b4b.png1590623371_Capturedcran(99).thumb.png.83cdf70a40abb125491cf24e2a22156c.png

At the end I nibble a kinder by touching the fat as you like. In this video you can see mo, gras from more than 5 different angles. It's hot and there's a lot of fat.

404407811_Capturedcran(87).thumb.png.6d3c8806f39a3d6961934720e6a0e487.png739207598_Capturedcran(103).thumb.png.4b1663c0dff0154e95860573feb742ab.png

🐷😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jempes57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Très belle vidéo, tu est probablement la femme de ménage la plus sexy du monde, tu a des courbes magnifiques et ton ventre bien arrondi qui ressort et sublime. Tu as un énorme potentiel et j'ai hâte de te voir prendre des kilos supplémentaire et voir ton ventre et t'es hanches prendre du volume 😍😍 félicitation à toi, juste une remarque la vue depuis le dessus de ton ventre et super mignon ça serait sympa de faire des vue plus longue comme 🤗😉 merci à toi 😘

Response from the author:

Ahahaha merci beaucoup cable touche ! Moi aussi j ai hâte de prendre du volume partout 🐷😘

C est noté pour la vue de mon ventre du haut.

Merci 😘

Link to review
nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Romi enters the scene with a great POV on her sweet, even more rounded tummy😘🤰🏻. really round and incredibly attractive. Immediately afterwards, the belly on the sink, jiggly and round, can be admired. the bottom is also of perfect shape🍑💯🍫🥰. she has mastered the art of erotic communication perfectly, the right perspective, closeness and distance, the speed of movement, the timing. everything fits, a cinematic treat🎬🏆💖, the main actress nonchalant and absolutely desirable....🔥🌡️🔥

You are adorable thank you so much for this review 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Next vid is coming 

Really thank you 😘

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

🥰

Link to review
Guest Saladtomato

Who said that a fatty belly is a lazy too? In this video Romi shows us how she is working hard!

Belly is pretty round: maybe she ate an entire watermelon before the video.

She can valorise all her "round" curves while she is cleaning: putting her belly on the sink is a "noble art" that only a blonde atomic (and atonic) girl can express all her sensuality.

Even if she is working so intensely there are some little breaks: a good reason to touch and shake her chub.

At the end of job it's time to have some relax: Kinder Bueno and a sofa is a good medal.

And that beautiful lady wants to show us how abs and muscles are not allowed on her body: love handles,muffin top,soft....this is how Romi rules!

You have a such beautiful imagination 😍😍😍 love your review thank you 😘😘😘

Link to review
Borghen

Who'd have thought that even some trivial activities like household chores could be exciting? Apparently Romi did it and managed to be sexy while cleaning, mopping and doing the laundry! It's no small feat, mind you.

She's not fat (probably not even overweight by medical standards) but she's developed a soft, chubby tummy, even more obvious on her relatively lean body. Her butt isn't small either and, since she's only wearing a thong and a bralette, we have plenty of time to admire her fattened assets.

Ma chère Romi, la petite jolie fille qui tu etais est encore très jolie, mais pas plus si petite! Tu as vraiment pris de la brioche! 🥐🤰🏼

Ton ventre est chaque jour plus rond et lourd et ton derrière croît aussi: bien fait!

Je te souhaite bon ménage et, surtout, bon appétit! 😋🇨🇵❤️

Link to review