6 Screenshots

About This File

18+ mins long

remember the bitchy thin cheerleader who was rude to everyone but you still wanted to hook up with her? Well…. She just got a piece of humble pie… and then another…. And another….

Lauren returns to cheer season over plumped and unaware!

She attempts to squeeze into her uniform while bragging about how hot of a bombshell she is and that’s when it hits her… the bullying cheerleader has become a fat cow herself!

insanely hot reactions and you don’t want to miss the cheer moves and high kicks!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
luke8694

1, 2, 3, 4!

Lauren’s belly is a flabby core!

5, 6, 7, 8!

Her fat ass ain’t no light weight!

Wow this video was a fantasy come alive! I just love how in denial Lauren is about her weight gain and that she maintains a snobby attitude that stays in tune with her personality. That outfit is an amazingly tight squeeze that pinches every bit of fat perfectly and I’m a sucker for pigtails to show off those chubby cheeks. I recommend this video to anyone who always wanted to see the captain of the cheerleaders put on a colossal amount of weight!

In the next game, Lauren’s definitely a strong blubbery bottom for the team pyramid!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

On numerous occasions, I have lauded Lauren Lush's exceptional creativity and acting talent, and this is another video which definitely commands the highest praise possible in that regard!!!  Lauren's character in this clip is not simply a cheerleader; it's an entire persona, and one that she is able to play out marvelously!!  The first couple of minutes clearly set the tone as to what kind of chick we're dealing with here - snotty, stuck-up, condescending, but still really hot . . .  The opening dialogue really is phenomenal for establishing the atmosphere, and it's among Lauren's best and most convincing roleplay performances to date.

But obviously, there so much more to appreciate here as well: the opening scene outfit is a total turn-on, the struggle to get the cheer uniform on is unreal, and dreaming up every excuse imaginable for why it won't fit is hilarious!!  Once Lauren finally does get the skirt on, experiments with a few different ways of wearing it, and is forced into recognizing that yes - she's gotten a little fat - you won't believe the strategies she brainstorms for using her unconventionally sized assets as a secret weapon for her team!!  Suffice it to say that Lauren will create a dramatic and delectable diversion that literally cannot be missed!!

As a final note, I also have to add that I am beyond impressed by how high Lauren can kick!!  I had no idea a leg that big could get that high up!!

Response from the author:

My goodness! You literally just made my day! 
Thank you for describing my video just as I was hoping a viewer would enjoy it!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Been a fantasy of mine for a long time, I’ve always been drawn to thicker cheerleaders, and this is THICKNESS on a whole new level! 😍😍🥵🥵🥵 The idea of a stuck up cheerleader, who fat shamed and bullies others for being unpopular and fat, and eventually turning into a fat cow is sooo HOT to me! 🐮😈🐮😈🔥🔥🔥 Karma has caught up and gotten the best of this cheerleader lol, she’s destined for a life of pure greed and gluttony, and with that comes piles and piles of fat. 🤤🤤🤤 I love the mix of fat denial, sassiness, and ultimately fat confidence and acceptance in this video! Lauren Lush truly making fantasies cum to life. 💦💦💦💦😏😉 And my god does she look good doing it! 🥵🥵🥵 I would no doubt not be able to function with that much hotness on the sidelines, weak in the knees indeed 🥵🥵🥵, and blood rushing to a different body part 🍆🤤🤤🤤🦴😬😂😂

Response from the author:

I’m seriously so glad you enjoyed this one!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review