4 Screenshots

About This File

cece loves how it feels when her belly is bloated, so she decided to have a funneling session to see how much she can possibly handle. in this video, cece funnels sprite and root beer until she can't take another drop; it's so hot seeing how big and engorged her tummy becomes as she gulps down multiple containers of sugary soda. After funneling herself to the max, cece relaxes by rubbing her belly and showing you how fat she has become.

this video has:

-burps

-belly play

-soda funneling

-bloating

-fat chat

-front + side angles

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love how round and fat you're getting, your big belly and chubby cheeks especially 😍 I wish I was there to hold your funnel, you should't have to work so hard to fill your greedy belly up.

Response from the author:

I definitely could’ve used the help! lol 🥰

thank you very much!

Link to review
Saturnexus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching Cece I can’t help but get the impression she could use a hand or two to hold her funnel and rub her belly as she chugs soda and devours all the food in front of her. Cece is so cute when her belly is pushed to its absolute capacity to the point that her belly is huge, bloated and firm to the touch, I want to massage her belly until she burps and I can feed her even more. Cece’s arms, legs, belly and neck are all noticeably larger and sexier; seeing Cece outgrow all her clothing is super hot. I want to worship and massage her sexy growing body daily.

I love my big insatiable sexy piggy elf girl.

Thanks as always Cece, love you.
Griffin xoxo 🥰😘♥️

Response from the author:

i luv u!!!!! thx griffin! xoxo

Link to review