4 Screenshots

About This File

You wanted to see Kitty squeeze her sexy curves into this bikini that she wore back in November so she tries it on just for you. 

You know how fast she's been growing recently which makes this so much more exciting. Can she get away with wearing this bikini this summer?

Enjoy her jiggling and modelling for you along with some bonus comparison photos at the end of the video.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

This girl really is taking her gaining seriously you don’t get stretch marks like that without really being committed to becoming a total fatty . 

Link to review

Just when you think Kitty cannot be any kittier or any piggier, BAM! She is so incredibly hot! The heavy breathing is petty hot and a definite indicator of her massive weight gain in such a brief period. The comparisons at the end are incredible!

Link to review
jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It’s all been said before, but KittyPiggy really is the most gorgeous model on the internet. Her face is stunning perfection and her double-chin is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Her personality is, as ever, adorable on a level which can only be described as epic. And her body... all that can really be said is that it’s like she’s stepped out of the collective fantasies of millions of BBW-admirers. She is, quite simply, the dream that’s become real.

Kitty’s challenge in this video is to squeeze her amazing curves into a tiny bikini that she last wore in November. This means we get to wtiness an eye-popping display of her outrageously beautiful form, but a secondary point is that we get to marvel at Kitty’s mindblowing gain over the last eight months. Just as awe-inspiring as her body is the extraordinary determination behind it.

Once KP’s got herself into the teeny little bikini, she struts around a little and asks us how it looks. I suspect she probably knows our answer, but here goes anyway: totally, totally amazing.

We get some beautiful close-ups of her huge belly, but it’s when Kitty moves the camera back up to get her face in shot, that I was reminded of just how fantastically pretty she is. Her face really is incredible, and her spectacular gain is making her face look astoundingly cute.

I have my fingers crossed that Kitty is going to keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well the best way to start would be to say, "Damn!" as Kitty so eloquently put it. She is the cutest and fatest she has ever been. Her stretch marks are EVERYWHERE and her belly covers her pussy. As always her face is lovely and her voice as sweet as ever. She's growing at such a rate with no signs of slowing down! Buy this vid and support her gaining journey! She's worth it!

Link to review