2 Screenshots

About This File

She goes from zero to painfully bloated in a matter of minutes! 
Our bitchy witch Jersey has concocted a burping potion to embarrass another witch who stole her boyfriend! When the potion gets switched with Jersey’s tea, she immediately regrets being such a catty witch! 

Huge burps fill the room as soon Jersey is too bloated to move and her huge belly rests on her lap. She’s panting and moaning and wishing she never made the potion! She’s in pain and the burps just keep coming while she rubs and shakes her huge belly, trying to coax them all out. 

finally she thinks she’s finished, but there’s always room for BONUS BURPS! 

E8CA5A78-B1B3-4CCB-A7C2-C297CD8282E8.thumb.gif.92e4d1daa0a076a6a6d15a6c01ca7b89.gif

C9570148-EFCD-43D8-8E4F-9F027F133010.thumb.gif.333c1d036b51b1aa479484ae40af82ae.gif

6.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 8.99

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jersey with black lipstick is just so fucking irresistible to me! Most gorgeous witch in the world! And I adore the role play. It has a real Halloweeny mood. And what burps she produces! The angle she sits at also shows off her gorgeous body in such an amazing way!

Response from the author:

I can’t believe I missed this review thank you so much! 

Link to review