3 Screenshots

About This File

Did you miss me piggy?! I have a feeling you did, and honestly, I can't say I blame you. I'm sure you've had a hard time packing it on while I've been gone. But don't fret, I'm here again piggy. And this time I'm going to get you even FATTER! No more nice feeder Freya. I'm cranking things up and getting you bigger than you ever could have imagined. So grab a snack, sit back, and prepare to grow fatty.

Oh, and while we're chatting, I'm kinda disappointed with your gain since I've been gone. Sure you've been eating and growing.....but not nearly enough. I'm not impressed piggy, and quite frankly I'm not quite sure you cut out the be the ultimate glutton. Your really going to have to stuff yourself into oblivion to prove to me otherwise. Push yourself as you've never pushed yourself before. I want you squirming from the pain of the tightness of your belly, barely able to breathe, whimpering for me to cut you some slack. I want to see you fully engorged and slipping into true piggy hedonism. So eat up piggy, and make it double, we're making up for lost time.

Clip features: female feeder, weight gain encouragement, female fat admirer, fat chat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌