Muffins For My Muffin Top

$3

ย ย  (1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Nothing better then putting on another set of jeans and feeling them fit a little tighter.ย ๐Ÿ˜‹ย It's a reminder of what aย glutton I've been recently. I love watching all theseย useless calories turn into squishy fat. feeling my whole bodyย soften from lack of movement and overindulgence is so thrilling and all I can think about lately. there is some fat talk near the end if you wanna hear your piggy talk.๐Ÿ˜˜

Edited by Thickgoddess92

Other Files from Thickgoddess92

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

I truly loved this new jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ Video set update. Especially when they are getting!!! ย ย tighter !!! ย & tighter !!! ,,,each day ,,,& watching the results ,,,as your ย jiggly !!! & bouncy !!! belly !!! ,,,still continues ,,,too spill out even more !!! ,,and ย as you ย ,,, grab more ,& more ,added ,,new FAT !!! Rolls too your ,gorgeous & ย beautiful ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆlovely ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•gain ,,, too your body,,, & giving it that,,, perfect!!! ย wonderful FAT !!! Look !!! ,,,,๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• as you are sitting down ,,,on your bed ๐Ÿ›Œ while you are eating ย a dozen FATTY !!! delicious๐Ÿ˜‹ โค๏ธtasty๐Ÿ˜‹ โค๏ธyummy ๐Ÿ˜‹ โค๏ธ muffins ,,, & going right in that FAT ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜!!! MASSIVE ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜!!!HUGE !!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜GUT !!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Of yours ,,, & making all of that weight !!! in your gut ย & ,,,giving it more hang & ย more bounce as it turns into really !!! softโค๏ธ !!! & squishy !!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•FAT๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ !!! ,,, & the side views ,,,looked absolutely !!! Perfect !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘also !!! ย This THICKGODDESS92 ,,,& the way sheโ€™s been eating ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿซ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ& gaining!!! ย ,,& stuffing ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฐ!!! ,,,know wonder she is getting so much FATTER!!! NOW !!!,,, WOW !!! ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅFun Love GIF by Sawyerp.s. I truly loved ๐Ÿฅฐ the jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅit makes it look !!! Incredibly!!! stunning !!!,,GOOD !!!ย teen titans go wow GIF by Cartoon Network EMEA

Link to review