Life Update, Gains, and Weigh-In

$12.99

(9 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I recently moved to a new city and started my first post-grad job, but that doesn't mean I haven't been keeping myself nice and plump. The working girl lifestyle has been very sedentary, and my waistline is already reflecting the unhealthy habits I've adopted as part of my new lifestyle. I keep telling myself I'll get a gym membership once I have some extra money for it, but I seem to keep spending my extra money on food and bigger clothes to accommodate my belly. I'll get around to it... maybe😉

In this video I talk about my lifestyle and weight over the past few months, dating feeders, and gaining in a big city. At the end I weigh myself for you so you can see where my bad habits have gotten me. I have no doubt you will love this video and love seeing my figure at every angle, so please drop a quick little review on this sexy clip☺️❤️

Leave a review on this vid for a free video of your choice : ) appreciate the support!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Howlitzer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Personally I really enjoyed the video, is not the usual stuffing video but it still was a nice and chill talk about your life while having your sexy belly and the weigh in from the top angle was the cherry on the cake. So for me those were so very hot 27 minutes!! 🥰

Link to review
Guest bellylove22

I love this so much! It's been a while and I'm glad we are able to hear from you again!

Link to review
PunkRockWarlord

I loved this video! First of all, congrats on the new job! Hopefully those dates with feeders keep you away from the gym, haha. I loved seeing how tight those clothes are on you, especially seeing your side rolls spilling over your jeans! You're swelling up before our eyes and I for one can't wait to see just how plump and fat you end up this holiday season! In your next video you need to use the word plump to describe yourself because it fits you so perfect!

Anyway, this is a great video and y'all need to check it out!

Link to review

You truly have the most beautiful body I have ever seen, and your face is beautiful too from what I can see :) I loveee seeing you squeeze and jiggle your belly, and love seeing your rolls when you lean forward. The way you move is so sensual and sexy I cant get enough. I wish you all the best and cant wait to keep watching you. 

Link to review