I'm a hungry pig - I'll fill up on two family pizzas and 4 liters of thick milkshake

$5.99

(3 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

I'm a hungry pig - I'll fill up on two family pizzas and 4 liters of thick milkshake

Other Files from Britney

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

🥰

Link to review
Guest Loving-Chubby-Women

Hi Britney,

Although I know they are popular, I am less into stuffing videos than into role playing, measuring, fat chat, and videos showing off your chubbiness. But in this case, I really loved this video because you have truly become very fat, especially in your belly. Your weight has mostly gone to your tummy, butt, and thighs, but you also have thick upper arms, and that outfit is so wonderfully revealing. You have the perfect body for making love … I could adore your body all day … caressing, teasing, tickling, and playing with it. You also have such a lovely face. Your movements in this video are so sexy, and the huffing and puffing from eating so much reveals that you are eating far more than your body can stand. I would love to feed you! You are such an attractive woman and this is a titillating video! Well done! Thank you!❤️❤️❤️😃

Link to review