7 Screenshots

About This File

20221021_145126.thumb.gif.489fefcd6502269ff741a7f5e85a5c5d.gif20221021_145604.thumb.gif.0a72ab197337b195b72298ae1c5450b4.gif

Over the years many of you have asked how I keep my skin looking soooo softtttt 🥰 It is always a very flattering question hehe so today I decided to SHOW you!

My secret is no secret at all :3 I literally cream my entire body ever single time I shower :D Watch as I gently caress each and ever single one of my curves as I guide you though the sensual experience of My Softness Routine ❤️

My thick arms, titties, belly, side rolls, booty and thighs; nothing is missed in this video 😍

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

Oh man!!! we've all seen @AGirlWhoLikesToEat, eat like a pig and show off her beautiful breasts, but now you can't miss how she shows off her curves while her voluminous body is massaged with cream showing and showing off her curves in very very sexy positions, honestly that violet outfit will succumb soon and will be swallowed by her growing body ;) 

Response from the author:

Thanks Vulkan ❤️

Link to review