Beer chugging #2: bigger and better

$12.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Do you remember when I was a little piglet? Last october I made a video on these clothes, chugging beer and being fat. Then today I found this outfit and was surprised how it (doesn't) fits now! I have grown so much! 

I measure my waist and hips before, during and after, so you can really see the difference and believe your eyes: belly gets big and round. 

I show off my stretch marks and the great firm new fat that feels like nothing else in the world 💚

how many cm do you think this fatty grows just by chugging beers?

Here the first video 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

biggerisbetter97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is incredible on so many levels, let me try to explain why.

1) The Growth: This a recreation of an older video, she puts on the same outfit and uses the same camera angle and everything, it really highlights how big she's gotten over the past few months. The shorts, which barely fit her before, now stand no chance on her, they don't even come close to being closed. You seriously can barely even tell she's wearing anything down there because it's completely swallowed by her huge belly. Her top is in no better condition, it's barely able to cover her boobs, and even when she pulls it down, it can't stay rolled over her stomach for a second and just rides back up to the top.

2) The Measurements: All throughout the video she is constantly measuring herself to see how she's growing. The enthusiasm is awesome and you can see how much she loves adding an inch or two to her waistline. Also gives us a record to look back on in the future to really document how big this girl is getting.

3) The beer: This woman pounds down a sixer in like 15 minutes, it's insane. She gets pretty tipsy by the end of it, and it's so fun to see her loosen up and really enjoy herself. She gets really giggly, burbs a lot, but I think my favorite thing is watching her get turned on. She really starts feeling herself, playing with all of her fat. She almost looks surprised at how big she's gotten, and you can tell how much she loves it. By the very end she gets exhausted just by standing up, when she gets up to show off she's just like "fuck I'm too fat for this shit!" and plops back into bed.

4) Her body: She just looks incredible in this video. She gets up close to the camera a lot and shows of her body from a bunch of great angles. You can see so many new stretchmarks all over her. She even spends some time pointing all of them out and saying how she wants more of them. She takes her shirt of around halfway through and we really get to appreciate that beautiful Brazilian skin, along with all the sexy fat that's found it's way on her body.

5) The price: As usual, @Thatfatguineapig is extremely modest with her pricing. This 20 minute video covers nearly every aspect of this fetish and will have something for anybody to enjoy.

This is some premium content, makes me very excited for her future videos.

Link to review
S77

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is an incredible clip and a great price for almost 20 minutes of epic belly and beer chugging action!! GREAT!

Link to review