cece loves nacho fries!

$12.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

one of cece's all time favorite foods is nacho fries! one container is simply never enough, so she decides to bring home six orders of cheese fries in hopes that this will satisfy her craving. 

this video is full of belly play, stuffing, burps, and major jiggles!

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Saturnexus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cece is growing so large she, it is mesmerizing to watch the once petite cosplayer become an obese hog and an utter glutton, even her voice is becoming noticeably sexier and more husky as she grows. Cece’s massive appetite is such a turn on, it is so hot to watch her push her limits. I wish I could just bring her plate after plate of food to satisfy her unhinged and insatiable appetite. Watching Cece lose control is so hot, even if she wanted to she can never stop now. It is safe to say Cece has become addicted to the endless pleasure of the feedee lifestyle, her growing appetite and mass know no bounds, I can’t wait to see what is next.

Thank you and happy feasting

Griffin xo

Response from the author:

Thank you! ♥️

Link to review
Guest ryyy5

My god you are perfection 😍 have you ever considered doing giantess/vore content? You’d make a killing!

Response from the author:

thank you!!!! that is still something that i need to do! 💗

Link to review