4 Screenshots

About This File

On day 1 of my epic birthday weekend of indulgence, I stuff myself into size 14 shorts, size medium tank top, and a 36G bra, and really let myself go. 2 brie and egg breakfast sandwiches, which I was too greedy to remember to film, followed by 2 12" pizzas ( 2 pieces stacked at a time), a couple beers, 30 cream puffs, and a couple more beers. I play with my fat belly and talk about how fat I'm getting, being a fat drunk slut, and how much fatter I want to get. I call myself greedy, stuff myself silly, and moan while rubbing my distended belly. My tits are huge and straining against my bra the whole time, and by the end you can see and hear the blissed out state I'm in from my indulgence.

This is a handheld montage of shorter clips of a long stuffing, so some eating, mixed with belly play and fat talk at different levels of stuffed. By the end I'm so stuffed you get to watch me struggle to get up, a beached whale stuck under her greedy gut. 

This video is the fist installment of my first weekend of truly letting go and going for my goal of 300 Lbs. I do have a tripod now, so most future videos will have more fixed camera work.

Please comment and review, this is my first video, and I love encouragement in living out my fantasies! 

5C40143A-905C-4377-968A-63C79A758CDC.jpeg

E1F97C0E-8896-4565-9528-6BF99267B610.jpeg

BB909ECD-0D0D-48C9-8284-CA0FECDAB36E.jpeg

18949BCF-70B1-4FE6-9ECB-AEA8B3869871.jpeg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Braves28

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Unbelievable clip. Totally worth watching. Humongous boobs and the belly is about to surpass them.

Link to review