6 Screenshots

About This File

A good old fashion weight gain compilation video! This video opens with a series of photos from Casey's thinner days. Then it transitions into a compilation of videos (audio removed, song playing over) journeying from Casey's very early modeling days up until now. 

You can literally watch her grow right before your eyes. It's hot to watch her grow in size... but also note the change in her overall greed. The meals become larger... more fattening.. greedier. As the videos progress you can watch her change both physically and mentally, slipping deeper and deeper into an unhinged lifestyle of gaining and gluttony. 

WG compilation videos on Youtube back in the day were a huge part of what got Casey into all of this... so surreal to have one of her own now!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an amazing gaining journey Casey has been on!!! It's stunning to see just how much she has grown in what feels like such a short time. Seeing the progressive growth in this video is something to truly be appreciated. This is a MUST OWN for any Casey (or feedism) fan out there 👍

Link to review
jackal27

Wow I’ve always wanted to see a great compilation of Casey from her skinny days all the way through to beautifully fat queen of curvage she is today and this clip was as hot as I’d hope it would be all the times I tried looking at her pics throughout the years. This of course is even better since it opens with her skinny pics but then we see some key scenes taken from her clips that show Casey getting bigger and fatter and even more attractive with her added pounds. This type of clip I think every feedee model should consider making because it helps tell the model’s gaining story much better than the more common before & after pic comparison which I can still appreciate  but as I said the clip montage as more depth. 😍

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Link to review
jacksprat

Any member of Casey's Army (fan base) will need to see this journey. Casey has curated a collection of clips and photos, presented in chronological order. You can SEE the changes in her figure as she develops and fills out. From a frightenly thin and timid girl, she blows up before your eyes into the staggering buxom beauty we all love. Amazing to see the metamorphosis as Casey blooms.  The results of proper nutrition and extraordinary dedication to blossoming womanhood. You can literally see how empowered she grows along with the curves. 

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

If you want to be a power lifter, you spend hours, days, years in the gym. A teacher spends years in the classroom, first as a student then as an aid. A Curvage legend? You put in work. Casey has been a superstar on this site for a VERY long time, but this video so expertly shows how long and hard she had to work to get to where she is today. The dedication, the stuffings; it’s hard work and took years. YEARS. Such an amazing video, if comparison and growth and stuffing and feeding and gaining are your kinks, this one is for you and at a GREAT price. It’s like the opposite of a Rocky movie training montage, it’s filled with food, great shots of before and now because she’s not done growing yet. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This clip shows everything we love about Casey! Her greed, her beauty and her ever expanding frame! If you wanna see what Casey is about and how hot she truly is, this clip has it all for you!!!! 🥰 Love you so much, Casey!!!! Let's keep gaining!

Link to review
Jay Rock

This is an excellent compilation! I know I've been following Casey's growth for a while, but it's wild to go back and see how tiny she was compared to where she is today. Very awesome and sexy to see. :D 

Link to review
Snowman123

What an amazing walk down memory lane this is. Ugh nothing like seeing Casey grow literally from a CrossFit scale watching junkie into a whole hog who literally can’t stop waiting even if she wanted to. If you know Casey as well as I do, you’ll know that she has two goals in life. To be as successful as possible in her field, and be the biggest hog she could possibly imagine. You would also know that in every single iteration of her gain, she felt Huge. From her first 10 pounds, she thought she was so fat. And then you see at the end, what is only truly a beginning of the next stage of whole hog that she has become. Truly a spectacle and I nice primer if you haven’t been here

Link to review