๐Ÿบ 72 oz Sparkling Water Bloat! ๐Ÿบ

$5.99

ย ย  (8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ.

Watch me guzzle down six 12 oz cans of sparkling water. Watch me get progressively more tight, bloated and burpy with each swallow. I probably should have stopped at four cans, but I really wanted to make this one special. I kept drinking until it hurt- until the burps were escaping from my belly involuntarily. At one point, even my feeder suggested I should stop- and then I drank 24 more ounces. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

1534861208_CouchQueen-72ozSparklingWaterBloat-Prev02.thumb.gif.3339699d553799e388473349ae296a6d.gif

Before I had even finished, my belly was getting too swollen for my outfit. I still can't believe I had the energy and ability to put on a little show at the end. In just a bra and panties, I rubbed myself with baby oil, while jiggling my poor bloated belly and my chunky booty. I really hope you like what I've done to myself!

858411614_CouchQueen-72ozSparklingWaterBloat-Prev03.thumb.gif.b8467adb9bdc0be713eececfadb79672.gif

If you enjoy the video, please consider leaving a review! - CQ ๐Ÿ’œ

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

r8ted_r

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Gulping down an impressive amount of carbonated drink, she literally looks like a bloated seal ready to pop at any moment. This is a must purchase.

Response from the author:

Lmao, that line about looking like a bloated seal is wonderful. I should have put my arms to my sides and clapped my hands against my big bloated belly ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
missinlinc1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really loved this video, CouchQueen really pushed herself in this one.

Her burps were epic and how round and bloated she got really was amazing ๐Ÿฅฐ

I hope we get to see more videos like this in the future, definitely worth purchasing.ย 

I'm glad you appreciated me pushing myself! I guess it paid off! Thank you so much for reviewing and for picking up the content! - CQ

Link to review
Johnwick2626

10/10 incredible video!! Really reccomend this video! Would u be able to try this with coke and bananas kinda like the sprite video!! Either way gorgeous video always love seeing your belly swellย 

Oooohh is coke and bananas a thing? ๐Ÿค”

Link to review
kryptoroll

this seems like a milestone video to me. cq has put on an extra layerย recentlyย and doesnt seem to want to slow down in pushing the boundaries. there is a lot of dense wobbly flesh to admire even with an outfit that doesnt leave a lot to the imagination. a favorite of mine for sure.

I wanted to push myself a little bit for you guys, and make the video special. And, man, the reaction I've gotten has been wonderful. Thank you so much for the review!

Link to review
Quatering09

Great videoย ๐Ÿฅฐย You so plump and amazing in that dress and you really burped up a storm after chugging all that sparkling water. What was the song you used at the end of the video? I really dug it.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

๐Ÿฅฐ

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ†

Link to review
wavemagnet

Nice video, she's huge, pretty and relaxed. Lots of great angles to get you going. Fifteen plus minutes and a great price, recommended.

Thanks for calling out the angles! I try my best to put production value into it!

Link to review