5 Screenshots

About This File

Dani's back and ready to stuff her fat greedy face 🥵

She starts out this video in the last bra that fits her, a 42H. She's beginning to fill out her couch more and more, and next to her on it are two large, fattening deli subs.

She double fists her food, gobbling it down like a true fat glutton, patting and smacking and jiggling her fat body. Even for Dani this proves to be a LOT of food - by the end of the clip she's so full and engorged she has to lean back and rub her swollen gut, burping up a storm.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Isn't it fun to be this big going to bed & waking up even hungrier than yesterday?  you're already this big Dani you get tired just putting on jeans you probably get exhausted just going down the stairs & getting ready all the more reason to keep the bed it shows how out of shape you are sooner or later you won't be able to do simple tasks yourself without being tired. I just lost 20+lbs for myself I'm considering looking for friends similar to someone out of shape here & I would treasure them like somebody who's has the appetite of three stomachs put together I may have met Rub that belly girl & relax on the couch it's only going to grow I'm already seeing new fat can a scale even weigh you still? I would love to find out wait where's your other clothes! XD

Response from the author:

I'm so exhausted all the time now! I'm getting so fat I waddle everywhere and NONE of my clothes will button!!

Thanks for supporting me!! 😍😍

Link to review