3 Screenshots

About This File

Featuring: Layla Moore

Some days it's just not worth getting up out of bed. Today sure was one of those days! I didn't rest well last night. No matter how much caffeine I drank I just couldn't seem to wake up. If that wasn't bad enough my body just felt so heavy today. It was like trying to move ton of bricks. I was exhausted after getting ready for the party; what should've taken me about thirty minutes ended up taking me hours. As I sat down on the couch I knew I wasn't going to be able to get back up. I just didn't have any energy left.

I thought that my roommate Layla would stay home with me but boy was I wrong! She wanted to go to the party with or without me. I gave in and let her attempt to help me up. She pulled so hard I thought that my whole arm was going to come right out of the socket! Yet still, nothing. I suggested that she get behind me and push. What a mistake that was! My fat ass fell right off the couch and onto the floor! Now what are we to do?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.